Are you supposed to see the sock?...

twists

Okay so I've never heard of a sock bun until I seen it on this forum. I don't know how to do one but i'm guessing you put in a sock in your hair to make it fuller or something?
The only reason i'm asking is because I was on the train and seen this girl with her hair in a bun and i'm guessing it was a sock bun because I seen the sock. You aren't supposed to see the sock right? lol

twists

lol yeah I didn't think so...It was actually more sock than hair :lachen:

Then on top of that she had this really bright scrunchie on...that just brings more attention to the sock, smh lol

vkb247

I remember wearing those gray foam donuts that you use like the sock to make the bun big and always being paranoid that people were going to see it. One day a "friend" of mine kinda called me out on wearing one and I haven't worn one since...

LaFemmeNaturelle

I remember wearing those gray foam donuts that you use like the sock to make the bun big and always being paranoid that people were going to see it. One day a "friend" of mine kinda called me out on wearing one and I haven't worn one since...

lol I always asked girls I knew if any gray was showing...I didn't care if they knew, as long as I wasn't looking a fool in public....I can't find that thing and I've been mad about it for like 8 months lol