Are you really ready for marriage

saved06

How exactly can you prepare for something you never had? I believe this is where trust in God steps in, if he is designed for you and you for him, many issues you think you will have won't matter

rayness

I am ready. It is something that I desire and I know God will bless me with a God loving and caring man. There are somethings in my life that need improving but hey I am working on it.

OP I understand where you are coming from. I have a queen sized bed and sleep across the bed. But with God in the mix I will be snuggling next to my husband instead of moving around taking up the whole bed trying to fill up a space that is not currently there in my life. I don't like to clean all of the time and I like my privacy too. But that does not mean that I am not in the running for marriage. We all have things that make us unique. These things will not change but what will change is there will be someone in our lives who will understand these qualities about us and love us because of it. If marriage is what you desire from God, He will prepare you for it.

Oh and the snoring issue. That is what earplugs are for. Have you ever made a list of the qualities that you want in a husband?

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
I am ready. It is something that I desire and I know God will bless me with a God loving and caring man. There are somethings in my life that need improving but hey I am working on it.

OP I understand where you are coming from. I have a queen sized bed and sleep across the bed. But with God in the mix I will be snuggling next to my husband instead of moving around taking up the whole bed trying to fill up a space that is not currently there in my life. I don't like to clean all of the time and I like my privacy too. But that does not mean that I am not in the running for marriage. We all have things that make us unique. These things will not change but what will change is there will be someone in our lives who will understand these qualities about us and love us because of it. If marriage is what you desire from God, He will prepare you for it.

Oh and the snoring issue. That is what earplugs are for. Have you ever made a list of the qualities that you want in a husband?

yes i have made a list of what i want and i was realistic