APRIL 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

gorgeoushair nmartin20 Yeah....I STAN for HTN here are some of my Favorites (in no particular order): Amino DC'er Growth Lotion/Growth Oil Protein Leave-In Follicle Booster I really wanted to love, love, love the Moisturizing DC'er, but the Citrus Oils in it broke me out.:sad: I love this line. However, a lot of folks say they won't use it, because it has some sort of "Cone". That has not bothered me. I love it.:lick: It smells good. Customer Service is amazing. Fast Shipping.:grin:

Thanks for the review!! I'm going to give them a try. Thanks again!

Liquid Gold Hair Products: Free Shipping on all orders over $20. Now through 4/13 midnight EST. No code necessary

@gorgeoushair @nmartin20

Yeah....I STAN for HTN here are some of my Favorites (in no particular order):
Amino DC'er
Growth Lotion/Growth Oil
Protein Leave-In
Follicle Booster

I really wanted to love, love, love the Moisturizing DC'er, but the Citrus Oils in it broke me out.:sad:

I love this line.

However, a lot of folks say they won't use it, because it has some sort of "Cone".

That has not bothered me. I love it.:lick:

It smells good. Customer Service is amazing. Fast Shipping.:grin:

I just wish she had better discounts/specials cause her prices are on the high side..at least to me. That's what's kept me from buying from her. Is there a comparable Amino/protein conditioner else where and did the follicle booster boost your follicles?:lol:

Also what's the ingredients for the Amino DC? I don't see it on the site.

Last edited:
Lone Star Candle Supply www.lonestarcandlesupply.com
Fragrance Oil Sample Sale
50% off!!

Through Tuesday, April 15th, ALL of our 1oz fragrance oils are on sale for half price!! Limit (2) 1oz bottles per fragrance oil. Enter promotional code FRAGAPRIL2014 in the "Add a Promotional Code" box at the Checkout page on our website to receive these discounts. This is a great way to test out some of those scents you have always wanted to try!!

those who order via curlmart IDareT'sHair etc, do they still charge you for shipping even after $50 when you use a code..my stuff is 56 after the code and shipping isnt coming up free??

I think you can only use one code. So you can either use the free shipping code or the current sale code. At least that's what happened to me when I was on the site with a $50+ cart.

those who order via curlmart IDareT'sHair etc, do they still charge you for shipping even after $50 when you use a code..my stuff is 56 after the code and shipping isnt coming up free??

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I've been so strong resisting temptation but ya'll are gonna make me cave in with all of these sales! :crybaby:

I don't even know why I visit this thread --- sooo tempting! :nono:

20% coupon is Spring
Free Shipping is freeship50

I don't know if you can use them together. I think if you use the 20% off, shipping is $5

EbonyLine.com

15% off All Lace Wigs

Coupon Code: EL15

Ends: April 20th 2014

10004070_10152333970604666_3924129846180268666_n.jpg

yea i used the spring code but my total was still over 50..so i was expecting free shipping :/

oh well thanks girls

@gorgeoushair

I think the Follicle Booster refreshed my hair.

It was my Summer "Go-To" Spritz a couple Summers ago (especially right out the Fridge).

It's a good product. I use it as a Detangler/Leave-In and a Refreshing Spritz.

As far as a Comparable Product to the Amino Protein RX, I know of none.

It's a very light weight (as far as consistency) Protein DC'er. Works Great. Smells like Hawaiian Punch.

I use it under dryer (no plastic cap). I wish the Moisturizing DC'er would have worked for me.

It is also a very nice DC'er and would have made a Great follow-up after the Amino Protein Rx.

Thanks for the tag! I would have thanked you sooner, but I cant see mentions from the mobile app.

I just ordered from Curlmart:

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz
EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Leave-In Conditioner
MyHoneyChild Type 4 Hair Creme

does anyone know if Aveda will be having an upcoming sale or Easter discount? I want to make a purchase, but not sure if I should maybe stick it out for a possible coupon, lol. I've never ordered from there before so not positive on how common a sale from there is?

Silk Dreams

15% off orders up to 75$
CODE: IRS15

15$ off orders 75 or more
CODE: IRS75

Free shipping on 75 or more after discounts

Ends 8pm April 15th

Back