April 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cutenss

Keep me posted on those Curls Products.:yep:

And especially if you go back and get the Cleansing Conditioner.

I have it, but haven't tried it. Read 'mixed' reviews. So, keep me posted, I'd like your opinion.

I think I got a 2-Pack for like $18.00 some place.

shiney_sapphire

YESSS!!!! I always come across the Latinas with the nasty attitudes uuugghhh. And don't come I there with questions!! Oh no... Man, if looks could kill *shudders*

I had 1 that was nice and helpful. They kept moving her all over the city trying to make her quit. I ran into her at most of her locations. Lol

cutenss

cutenss

Keep me posted on those Curls Products.:yep:

And especially if you go back and get the Cleansing Conditioner.

I have it, but haven't tried it. Read 'mixed' reviews. So, keep me posted, I'd like your opinion.

I think I got a 2-Pack for like $18.00 some place.

Will do my friend :yep: IDareT'sHair I really didn't NEED to buy. But I just ran out of my Komaza Coconut Lotion. And I was looking for something to tide me over. But I am curious about the cowash.

1.99 @ kroger. I hope they work like the real one.

View attachment 253727

My pics are attaching sideways too.

Oooo, I think I will check my Kroger. I could use a new one.

Toy

I ought to be ashamed of myself for being in this thread and still buying stuff, but oh well .

Naturelle Glow
2 Conditioners

nmartin20

Bought 2 Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends conditioners and one of their cleansers. This is my second purchase from her. Enjoyed them!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Re-upped (finally) on my staple, Avocado oil. I switched it up this time and bought it Extra Virgin. We shall see how this goes :grin:.

toaster

1 8oz Entwine Butter Cream Hydrator

I usually buy the 4 oz for $16, but the 8 oz was on sale for $20.

Angelbean

Sigh that dern exchange forum is gettin' me in trouble y'all...so I got 1x curls whipped cream *smells like heaven* 1x APB hair tonic and 1x my honey child hair cream...

werenumber2

Went back to sallys and got As I Am coconut cowash and Aphogee keratin reconstructurizer

Is it just me or are all sallys employees generally rude, unhappy, and unhelpful? I mean I've been to multiple sallys in two different states and its the same funky attitude almost every time. It is not my fault that you don't like your job :rolleyes:. Exactly why I only step foot in there during a super sale like this one.

I was actually about to come in here with a great Sally's experience from yesterday. :lol:

This particular store was in Connecticut, but I've been to a bunch of Sally's in Jersey and even out of the country and everyone's been super sweet and accommodating to me. Once I inadvertently left ALL of my hair products at home before going to Puerto Rico (I cried y'all), so I went to a Sally's over there and the associates were absolute dolls!

So back to my weekend purchases - I planned on using the BOGO code for the Aphogee hair vitamins (thankfully I didn't buy them on Amazon like I was going to), then I saw that all Aphogee products were B2G1. The associate happily put in both codes and complimented me on the great deal I was getting. :lol: I scored two boxes of hair vitamins and a bottle of the Aphogee Curlific TexturedHair Wash for $12.

AmiJay

Went back to sallys and got As I Am coconut cowash and Aphogee keratin reconstructurizer

Is it just me or are all sallys employees generally rude, unhappy, and unhelpful? I mean I've been to multiple sallys in two different states and its the same funky attitude almost every time. It is not my fault that you don't like your job :rolleyes:. Exactly why I only step foot in there during a super sale like this one.

On Friday when I got the BOGO free email, I called the Sally's I planned on going to to make sure they knew about the deal. The girl didn't and her manager didn't. I suggested they call corporate and the girl said, "So you think if you buy 2 clippers you can get one free?" I hung up and called corporate and they put me on hold and called the store.

I ended up going to a different Sally's that has less turnover with their employees and know more about hair the products they sell.

AmiJay

This weekend I used my BOGO at Sally's and got:

Aphogee 2 Min Keratin
Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave-In
Aphogee Green Tea
GVP Chi Silk
2 Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatments
Silken Child Moisturizer
Silken Child Detangler

Everything was BOGO free and I only spent $30! I love a good deal!

meka72

On sale from Target:

Camille Rose curl milk
Camille Rose almond jai butter

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
nothing.
Still waiting on my hair vitamins that I ordered last week