April 2011....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

ErikaUK

Today I bought some handbands for a puff that I've never been able to wear until now :) Also, tressemme naturals conditioner plus other random hair accessories.

La Colocha

Whoops...should've stated I'm looking for the leave-in. Every store I've been so far has the shampoo & conditioner, including Walgreens. Target was going to be my next stop but I really like the Coconut Souffle so far.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MsKikiStar, try kmart or target, these are the only 2 places that i have seen the leave-ins, hth.

Apparently, I'm not done with this month just yet. I bought some hair accessories (flowers) from H&M today. I also got some assorted Goody Ouchless hair bands (colored) from Target the other day.

Coffee

From Stockngo, I got the following:

Sexy Hair Pumpkin Treatment Masque
Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Moisture, 2 Tubes
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

acapnleo

Banana Clips
more One 'N Only Argan oil (they have some new products, but I resisted)
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
David Babaii volcanic ash paste
couldn't resist:
2 Joico moisture recovery balms
bb castor oil lotion-throwback staple

An_gell

Hi!! I been outta pocket for awhile cuz I recently moved to Korea my new duty station and man what a culture shock..lol!! Finally got the internet in my room today. I'm missing the states already, but the BX gets lots of props from me cuz there african american hair products are pretty good. Anyway this is what I brought so far.

Nioxin Scalp Therapy conditioner
Aubrey organics GPB
Brahmi Oil
Alma pwd
Carol Daughter's Khoret Amen Oil and Conditioner
Cream of Nature Comfrey Detangling conditioner

Qhemet Burdock Root Cream (later on today).

ecadnacmc

AOGPB, Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner, trader joe nourish spa conditioner, VO5 tea tree conditioner, Shea moisture anti breakage conditioner mask, curl enhancing smoothie, and deep moisture conditioner mask, MSM and vit C, Argan 1 & only leave in and reconstructor mask, Ecostyler olive and argan oil. I just started CWing again and have become a conditioner PJ!

Anakinsmomma

Banana clips
Large elastic headbands
Paul Mitchell tea tree oil hair and body moisturizer (I didn't really need it for me, but my fiancee and son use it. I use it sometimes, it smells good)

Coffee

Added to April's purchases:

Ojon Full Detox Detoxifying Shampoo

Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Last edited:
I just went on a Flexi 8 shopping spree! It's like hair jewelry :lick: My protective styles will be well adorned for the rest of the Spring and into Summer.

Belle_de_Paris

-2 bottles of CON shampoo (green label old formula)
-2 packs of BIG flexirods
-a smaller donut for my buns :( (i had a setback and my hair cannot cover my older larger one anymore)
-L'Occitane shampoo + condish for dry/damaged hair
-Coconut, jojoba and hibiscus oils
-ORS carrot oil
-ecophane tablets (hair growth stimulator)
-Miss Antilles coconut pommade, papaya pommade

Softerlove

I was a bad girl

L' occitaine shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask.

Nioxin hair vitamins.

JBCO.

No mas!

Sent from my MyTouch 4 G using Long Hair Care Forum App

naturalagain2

My moms been on me about ordering her JBCO. She had a thin spot on the top of her head (due to her meds) and I recommended that and gave her a bottle. Man oh man, I can't even see that spot anymore it has filled in so nicely...so now she's on me to buy her some more bottles lol!
So I bought 1 original JBCO and 2 Lavender JBCO to see if that smells a little better. One of those lavender bottles are coming home with me :wink2:

An_gell

Purchased:

- Qhemet Burdock Root Cream
- Magic Star Rake Comb
- Bear Fruit Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing Conditioner, Nourish Scalp Cream and Saeede Ayurvedic Scalp cream
- Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner
- BB Growth Moisturizing Lotion

ctosha

Goody afro pick
Live Clean argan oil conditioner x2
Aussie moist conditioner (may return it depending on how the live clean condish acts as a cowash)

All from walmart.

Toy

Today I bought

7 bottles of Proline softner Moisturizer
3 32oz bottles of S-curl