April 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

meka72

From APB, I got the hair and scalp treat, the white chocolate moisture mask, the blueberry cheesecake leave in, the Ayurvedic hair cream and the Ayurvedic mask.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

toaster

Underbed storage for my rollers. I just started setting this year and it's taking over my life. I'm happy! Just resisting flexi rods because I know perm rods work best for me.

image-3676068834.jpg

Beany

Sally's:

1 liter ion hard water shampoo (will split with mom)
Shea moisture deep cleansing shampoo
Shea moisture purification mask
2 design essentials honey curl forming custard

Smh

lovelycurls

image-2167240756.jpg

Been good with my "no buy" till I saw this today @ cvs, had a $5.00 extra bucks so I caved!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bydebra

I bought some ORS products and I finally got my Pibbs!!!! Idk why my pictures are attaching sideways. I'm on my iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 46

Babygrowth

Aqua sprush
Mizani Butter Blends relaxer in mild
Hairsense bone comb #206s

ETA:
Perfect Blends
Watermelon leave in
Cocoa and Avocado leave in
Tutti Frutti leave in
Pear Apple creme
Hibiscus Pomegranate creme
Tutti frutti hair creme

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

Aqua sprush
Mizani Butter Blends relaxer in mild
Hairsense bone comb #206s

ETA:
Perfect Blends
Watermelon leave in
Cocoa and Avocado leave in
Tutti Frutti leave in
Pear Apple creme
Hibiscus Pomegranate creme
Tutti frutti hair creme

You are going to love the smell of that watermelon leave in and tutti Fruitti scents. Both smell like summer and delicious.

HanaKuroi

6 bottles of TJ's tea tree tingle.

Giant sponge rollers from Sallys.

Wow, is that it? Is that really all? What's happening to me?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

lamaria211

SM kids line:
Extra nourishing shampoo and conditioner
Kids curling butter cream
SM moisture retention poo
As I am Coco Shea spray
As I am leave in condish
Agardir argan oil

athenat

From Soultanicals:
Curl Supreme Conditioning Dream
Knot Sauce
Lemon Head Knot Spread
Loc n roll twist out
Mango dip detangler slip

From Henna Souq:
Henna Gloss
Organic Rhajasthani
Cassia powder
Red Raj

I have to hit Sally's again. Geez I'm on a roll this week.

Babygrowth

Lottabody
Salerm 21

Now I'm done... :)

ETA: Hairveda Whipped gelly off exchange forum

Last edited:

nakialovesshoes

I went to Sally's yesterday & got the 1875 Ionic Pro Rollabout Dryer with Tourmaline, a hair net for my rollersets & some bobby pins for my pin curls.

Side note: Sally's has very high quality bobby pins. The coating on the ends doesn't come off.

veesweets

Went back to sallys and got As I Am coconut cowash and Aphogee keratin reconstructurizer

Is it just me or are all sallys employees generally rude, unhappy, and unhelpful? I mean I've been to multiple sallys in two different states and its the same funky attitude almost every time. It is not my fault that you don't like your job :rolleyes:. Exactly why I only step foot in there during a super sale like this one.

TeeBee

Went back to sallys and got As I Am coconut cowash and Aphogee keratin reconstructurizer Is it just me or are all sallys employees generally rude, unhappy, and unhelpful? I mean I've been to multiple sallys in two different states and its the same funky attitude almost every time. It is not my fault that you don't like your job :rolleyes:. Exactly why I only step foot in there during a super sale like this one.
YESSS!!!! I always come across the Latinas with the nasty attitudes uuugghhh. And don't come I there with questions!! Oh no... Man, if looks could kill *shudders*

cutenss

Walmart:

Curls Creme Brule x2 clearance $7.00 and Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste clearance $5.00

They also had some of the Curls Cowash, but I did not buy any. I may go back and get some. I will have to read the reviews. I am planning to wear my hair straight more, so I am hoping that the brule is not too heavy.

Note: Although these were on clearance, they were not with clearance items section. They were in the regular section marked clearance. HTH