April 13,14,15..What are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans?

chocolate01

Nothing I am tired. I think I will have my friend whose a hair dresser wash and I've me a trim sometime next week.

Brownie518

I have my hair soaking in IPN Encourage Growth Oil right now. Later on, I'll prepoo with Camille Rose Algae mask, wash with CD Black Vanilla shampoo, and then DC with Marie Dean Peach Honey Syrup DC.
My leave ins will be Claudie's Tea Spritz then some Shi Naturals Creamy leave in sealed with Nourish oil.

jamaica68

Hopefully going to big chop on Sunday :grin:

ETA: I didn't even make it Sunday. I big chopped today :grin:

MsLauren, congrats on your big chop!!!

Today I clarified w/ ACV, co-washed w/ Treseme Naturals, deep conditioned with BASK's Y.A.M. and twisted hair w/ Kimmaytube's leave in; exhale.:lol:

LifeafterLHCF

I put some Motions Moisture plus conditioner on my dry hair and will leave it in til morning

Then I will wash,dc-leave in whilst I workout,then wash out,blow dry lightly and phony bun.

Lissa0821

Today, I did a prepoo with olive oil, wash with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo followed with a wash with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo, applied Duo Tex for 10 minutes. I rinsed applied Roux Porosity Conditioner for 1 minuted, followed by Elasta QP Intense Moisturizing Conditioner for 5 minutes. Aired and currently have hair in flat twist for a twistout tomorrow.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have my hair soaking in IPN Encourage Growth Oil right now. Later on, I'll prepoo with Camille Rose Algae mask, wash with CD Black Vanilla shampoo, and then DC with Marie Dean Peach Honey Syrup DC.
My leave ins will be Claudie's Tea Spritz then some Shi Naturals Creamy leave in sealed with Nourish oil.

Brownie518 What is this tempting growth encouraging oil that you speak of? I must know immejately. :spinning:

Using the CR Algae Mask as a prepoo is a great idea! I'm stealing it. :lol:

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I did nothing to my hair yesterday..I was just too tired. Today I'm steaming in my DC and will cowash.

Allandra

1. deep condition (on dry hair)
  2. shampoo
  3. condition
  4. moisturize
  5. air dry in a cute style (that will last me a week)