August 3,4,5....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

An_gell

A nice shampoo and moisturizing conditioner treatment. Then I really wanna blow dry it out at least my roots because they are soooo tight, but with all this heat and sweating it's almost pointless. :-(

ThickRoot

This morning....

Prepooing w/KBB Secret Weapon treatment (4 hours under a plastic cap and scarf)
Wash w/KBB Ultimate Conditioning Shampoo
DC w/KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask
Leave-in SSI Coco Creme
Moisturize w/BASK Silk Detangling Milk
Seal w/Hairveda Cocasta Oil

Last edited:

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair
I twisted my hair last night with the intent of wearing a twist out today but they came out so good that I might rock them for a few days...

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Co-cleanse and WnG today for a BBQ
Tonight - overnight DC with MT Mix
Tomorrow - Co-cleanse and WnG

snillohsss

Ive been wearing my hair straight for about a month. I have a long day tomorrow, so I will be deep conditioning tonight with heat...and doing the tightly curly method. Im going back to wash-n-go's.

Americka

Pre-poo'd with Silk Fusion
Poo'd with VO5 Vanilla mint
Protein Dc'd with Aphogee 2 minute
Moisture DC'd with Ors Hairepair
Braidout

Babygrowth

Lets see...

August 3- nothing. Its my birthday so I'm chillin'
August 4- Wash with Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, DC with ORS mayo air dry moisturize and seal; prep kanekalon hair for twists
August 5- Start putting in Senegalese twists

Ogoma

Long weekend here!

Co-washed today and I will do an ayurvedic treatment, co-wash, and DC tomorrow.

Victorian

old head
Just finished a much-needed clarifying.
I'm sitting now with a generous amount of Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner soaking into my hair under a plastic cap. After I rinse this out I'll do the blowdrying, flat ironing, and trimming thing.
I've been slacking on documenting my progress, so I'll take pics today as well :yep:

auparavant

Cutting hair is like sex, once you do it, you can't stop. LOL. I might shave my head this weekend. 3 weeks ago, I was MBL. Oh well. I relaxed my curls to uber straight...now I'm tired of them. That hair dye job was my fall...ate me up...sooooo, it's all good. It's just hair. Hair grows back. Maybe I'll henna first...I'm bored!!!!

IrrationalThoughts

Last night I washed with MJ super sudsy (not horrid) DC'd with Gio 50:50 mixed with oils and did a final rinse with DB pumpkin. detangled with QB CTDG and put in big twists with QB AHTB. may do a twist out may try for a style...probably going to leave them in for a few days then co-wash.