APHOGEE 2-STEP

brasileira

hello beautiful ladies I have decide that I'm gonna do a aphogee 2-step on my heat damaged hair BUT b4 i do I would like some suggestions on:

- preparation
-technique-and dos and dont's thanx ladies:grin:

Qualitee

Dont Comb through your hair when it is drying or dry. It will break your hair.
Do follow up with a moisturizing conditoner

You wash first, then apply Aphogee.I always put mine in a spray bottle instead of just pouring from the bottle.That way you can make sure it get on all of your hair.Like the other poster said do not manipulate your hair while it's drying.After the Aphogee is hard you rinse, be careful while rinsing.You then apply the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer, rinse, then do a good deep conditioning with a moisturizing conditioner.

JJamiah

Wash your hair with Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair; Apply Aphogee 2 step from spray bottle into hair and from roots to tips. Don't Manipulate or COMB. Dry under the dryer for 20 minutes or until dry, DO NOT CAP. Rinse gently until all of the Aphogee is rinsed out of your hair. Use balancing Moisturizer; then deep condition with another moisturizing Deep Conditioner with Saran Wrap or Cap for 20-45 minutes. Your hair should be moisturized and Minimal to NO breakage. I use it the week before my relaxer and sometimes in between if needed.

brasileira

thank you ladies so much, i have one quick question, i only bought the little packet, should i but another? or is that enoughI am a student on a tight budget so right now the packets are cheaper 4 me

SmartyPants

I think you can skip buying the moisturizing conditioner--it sucks. What you use as your normal deep conditioner will probably work better. I ended up mixing the Aphogee moisturizing conditioner (it came free when I bought the 2-step protein conditioner) with Nexxus Therappe and using it as a regular conditioner. I deep conditioned with KeraCare Humecto.

Whether or not the packet is enough depends on how much hair you have. That said, the 2-step protein conditioner is really runny and spreads really easily so a little goes a long way.

Maxitonia

Wash your hair with Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair; Apply Aphogee 2 step from spray bottle into hair and from roots to tips. Don't Manipulate or COMB. Dry under the dryer for 20 minutes or until dry, DO NOT CAP. Rinse gently until all of the Aphogee is rinsed out of your hair. Use balancing Moisturizer; then deep condition with another moisturizing Deep Conditioner with Saran Wrap or Cap for 20-45 minutes. Your hair should be moisturized and Minimal to NO breakage. I use it the week before my relaxer and sometimes in between if needed.

yes what she said.