Anyone use Suave Humectant as a Leave-In?

I know that Suave Humectant is a knock-off of Nexxus Humectress, and that the Humectress bottle indicates that it can be used as a hairdress. Although Suave Humectant doesn't specifically state so, I was wondering whether anyone had used it as a leave-in or hairdress as well and, if so, what were the results? Thanx.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Are humectants the same as conditioners? I just read the back of my Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner and it said "a formula with a blend of humectants to help moisturize and replenish dry or damaged hair."

B

ballet_bun

Glad you asked this question, because I was wondering the same thing.

lsubabiedee

humectants draw moisture from the environment into the hair...glycerin and honey are natural humectants

conditioners can have humectants in them (im sure most of them do)

soslychic

I like suave humectant. I've used it as a leave-in and it worked well. But I would recommend the suave awapuhi. That one is da bomb! Especially as a leave-in, even better than humectant.

Angelicus

on my hair, I liked it as a leave-in when watered down. when i wore my wet buns I used it by itself as a leave-in sometimes. I liked it so much that the bottle only lasted 5 days

Angelicus

adding: it's very good when diluted. when I run out, i always add some distilled water to the empty bottle and use it as a final rinse (yes, I am cheap).

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
I like suave humectant. I've used it as a leave-in and it worked well. But I would recommend the suave awapuhi. That one is da bomb! Especially as a leave-in, even better than humectant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I've only used the Humectant once or twice as a leave-in and that was because I was out of Awaphi. Awaphi is MUCH better as a leave-in.