any recs for a strong protien?

foxybronx

I have just received a touch up (yep i broke the stretching the relaxer challenger i only made it 13 weeks, my hair was a hot mess) anywhoo, I need a strong protein (not aphogee that gives me breakage)I have dudleys hair rebuilder, keraphix, millenia mud, cpr, elasta qp breakage control serum, perscriptives keratin reconstructor, affirm 5n1, dark and lovely, and tcb protein stuff. Which is the strongest, if none, what should i buy?
Thanks

LABETT

Dudley drc is best protein treatment that works best for me.
Hair is strengthen immediately.

Tracy

I think of what you have - the two strongest are the Breakage Control Serum (much like the Elucence Treatment or Emergencee) and then the Dudley's Rebuilder. In that order.

Leshia

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
I have just received a touch up (yep i broke the stretching the relaxer challenger i only made it 13 weeks, my hair was a hot mess) anywhoo, I need a strong protein (not aphogee that gives me breakage)I have dudleys hair rebuilder, keraphix, millenia mud, cpr, elasta qp breakage control serum, perscriptives keratin reconstructor, affirm 5n1, dark and lovely, and tcb protein stuff. Which is the strongest, if none, what should i buy?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

*eye-balling your delicious collection of conditioners*

shinyblackhair

13 weeks is still good

I have no idea which protein you should use, I'm having the same problem as you.

What did you relax your hair with. I'm still deciding what I should buy for my next relaxer.

karezone

I used to use Motions CPR after every shampoo until I realized that it was a protein conditioner. Well I can say that my hair never broke and was very thick and healthy looking.

foxybronx

LOL! Leshia that is just my protein, i have more moisturizing conditioners that anything! Nope i actually have more daily moisturizers than anything. If you live in N.Y. I can give you some samples LOL