Any ladies get good growth and still get blowouts every week/2 weeks???

MissFallon

I went to the salon today and was wondering if I could do this every 1-2 weeks and still get my 1-2 inches a month of growth. Do you think getting a blowout every 2 weeks defeats the purpose of taking care of my hair? I really don't want to relax and the actually got my hair straight so I wanted to go every 2 weeks until August 24th. For those ladies who get the blowouts, does your hair still grow at a good rate, and what do you do to keep it it tip top shape to prevent the damage from the salon?

HighlyFavored1

I used to get blowouts very often and my hair did not do as well as it does now. But that was only because I wouldn’t put and oil or anything on because it “ruined” the blowout faster, I kept wrapping it (which isn’t good for my hair), and because I wouldn’t do cowashes as often in between. Nowadays, it would be impossible for me to do my regimen and get blowouts every week. Maybe you can find some balance.

iCandyc

I get blow outs about every 2 weeks. My hair grew from a little above apl, to a lil past bra strap in about 6 -10 mths.. I dnt know if it would have grown quicker but it grew and thats all that matters