Another neutrogena Rave!!! **pics**

Armyqt

I am in love!!!
Thanks to beana who convinced me to try the neutrogena triple Moisture Shine healing Serum yesterday. Now granted I've seen the posts on them, but never actually read them because I'm trying to stop buying so much stuff. So after her rave review, I ran out and bought it yesterday and I was nothing short of impressed. However, since I applied it to dry hair that already had products in it, I had to wash today for a true assessment. Today I logged on and decided to do a search and go ahead and read the posts. Since Tracy raved about the shampoo I went ahead and picked that up today too. So here's what I did.

I washed with the Triple Moisture shampoo and was overly impressed with the feel of my hair. This shampoo is officially now a staple. I was really blown away by how moisturized my hair felt. Then I conditioned with Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner (thanks Lindy for reminding me I have this
) and of course there was slip galore. Left that on for about five minutes in the shower and rinsed.

Then proceeded to squeeze dry my hair, added some Surge Plus 14 (been secretly surging for a week now
)
, followed up with Salerm 21, and topped it of the the triple shine serum. This stuff must've been sent down from heaven, I tell y'all. My hair just felt sooooo awesome. The slip, the combability, and how the heck does a serum make your hair feel moisturized? So I put my hair in a ponytail and sit under the dryer for about 45 minutes. I take the hair down and walk to my bathroom and my hair was just BOUNCING. AND it wasn't even completely dry. I am in love with the neutrogena serum. This stuff really works wonders on the hair. I've officially put down all other serums for this one. One a scale of 1-10, I give it a 10 and
I added two pics to my album to show the shine and softness I got.

NAY007

Re: Another neurtogena Rave!!! **pics**

Your password doesn't work Armyqt.....I really wanna see:)

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
the conditioner is da bomb too

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one girl? I was looking at them today, but I decided against it.

Lindy

Girl, are you sure it wasn't the Nacidit conditioner that gave you all that softness/bounce??? I have that Triple Moisture serum, and it's just aiiight to me, Dude... ::::doing my best AI Randy Jackson impression::::::
Maybe I'm biased towards my Semi di Lino serum, but I wasn't OVERLY impressed with the Neutrogena...

Armyqt

No Lindy, I'm sure it's the neutrogena. I got similar results yesterday, but I had to make sure by rewashing today. My hair feels soooo great. It's just soft as soft can be and bouncing everywhere. My hair loves the triple shine

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
Your hair is the ish! I think your hair is growing wonderfully!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mikki
. believe me, my hair and I have been through our trials and tribulations. But it's great finding products the "sync" well with my hair

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
Your hair is the ish! I think your hair is growing wonderfully!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

DatJerseyDyme

WELL THEN! I know I'm JEALOUS..

Your hair really is looking wonderful! Isn't it worth it to find stuff that you really like?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hey girl--the pics look great
I'm so glad that you love the magic in a bottle

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
the conditioner is da bomb too

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one girl? I was looking at them today, but I decided against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like the triple moisture daily deep conditioner

KinksnCurlz

I dont remember ever seeing pics of your hair Army... YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL GIRL... so thick and full. U r a natural correct? Damn, just gorgeous

J

JenniferMD

Your hair looks great! I love the fullness and length.

Honi

There is no board.
Was it you complaining about giving up? Gurl what were you talkin about? Did ya bump ya head or something???

Your hair looks fabulous! I'm going to have to try this serum stuff. It sounds wonderful.