Okay, they lied...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum is really not a serum at all. It is a freakin' moisturizer with oils in it. I don't know how they got it to be clear and all that scientific stuff, but it does not behave like a serum. A serum coats the hair and has instant detangling properties. The Neutrogena doesn't sit on my strands and my hair actually feels moisturized after the serum's been in it for a period of time.

Neutrogena lied! But it was a good lie

Armyqt

Well, in my original post about it, I stated that serums aren't supposed to be moisturizing, but this one seemed to be. I guess those oils in there are pretty potent. Whatever it is, I'm hooked

epicura

I can't keep my damn hands out of my hair. I did a blow out earlierusing a little before (mixed it with the leave in cream) and a few drop after. It really does sink in! My hair isn't weighed down or "slick" like it is when I use something with cones in it.
I'm really impressed. I've found a replacement for my Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum!

nmfsc

Something must be different about this serum, because this is the only serum my hair loves, especially since mixing it with the TM leave-in. I had decided to leave serums out of my regime until I came across this one.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Where can you buy this? Sally's? Walmart?

[/ QUOTE ]
My Walmart has everything but the serum and hot oil treatment I have to buy it at drug stores,Cvs,Eckerds etc.

Isis

Thank you Allandra and Labett. I'll check out one of the drug stores first like CVS and then Target if they don't have it. I'm really turning into a pj now!

AceH

I am just LOVING the Neutrogena line. I knew something was up with the serum after I used it on my ends, put my hair in a bun, took it down hours later and my ends were very moisturized.

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum is really not a serum at all. It is a freakin' moisturizer with oils in it. I don't know how they got it to be clear and all that scientific stuff, but it does not behave like a serum. A serum coats the hair and has instant detangling properties. The Neutrogena doesn't sit on my strands and my hair actually feels moisturized after the serum's been in it for a period of time.

Neutrogena lied! But it was a good lie

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday after I washed my hair I put in the Salerm 21 and the NTM serum, pinned it up and allowed it to airdry. It dried really soft and silk like. I love it!!!
I got the serum, oil treatment and cream shampoo at Duane Reade.

Nikki

I've only tried the daily deep conditioner, which is outstanding esp. when dealing with my new growth.. I will purchase the serum for my next wash...

Kitkat

Bumping this thread for people like me who had no idea the NTM Healing Shine Serum was so good. Y'all gonna make a sister bankrupt up in here!:lol:

candycane

Glad you like it. I hate that stuff. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair feels very dry when I use it.

candycane

Dolapo

Oh my God...i promised i wouldnt buy it after getting the frizz ease relax serum....sigh. grrr....k, ima get it the next time i go shopping. The leave in is awesome!!!!!!!

Faith

I also noticed it was VERY moisturizing. I never knew serums weren't supposed to be. Whatever it is it's GREAT :)

dreemssold

You and me both, Faith. It's the first serum I've ever bought, but now that I know, it's going to be the only one. My hair feels SO soft after airdrying with it--I don't even need oils. Does anyone know what the ingredients are? I looked a few weeks ago--nothing on the bottle. I can't remember if it came in a box or something that I threw out, but I am really curious.

Nenah

Ok I'm folding going to get some tomorrow morning at Target I get off 7a.m. and the store opens up at 8 a.m. the rave reviews are getting to me I can hear my hair saying :poke: I want it too.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love their products! The shampoo and cond are the bomb! It made my first airdying attempt successful@

Ayeshia

dreemssold said:
You and me both, Faith. It's the first serum I've ever bought, but now that I know, it's going to be the only one. My hair feels SO soft after airdrying with it--I don't even need oils. Does anyone know what the ingredients are? I looked a few weeks ago--nothing on the bottle. I can't remember if it came in a box or something that I threw out, but I am really curious.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexamethyl Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), BHT, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance

DangerouslyShy

Ayeshia said:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexamethyl Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), BHT, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Fragrance
Its the meadowfoam seed oil..!! im getting a gallon of that oil...lol its the bomb!!!!