Certified (or Certifiable?) PJ!!!

Shawn

It's official. I am a certified, or is that certifiable, PJ. After reading posts from all of my LHCF friends, with special attention to my 4b idol Supergirl, I have ended up with the following over the past 2 days:

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In Cream
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Oil Therapy
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shine Serum
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Profectiv Anti-Dryness Strengthener
Profectiv Anti-Breakage Strengthener
Profectiv Anti-Breakage Moisturizer
Profectiv Health Ends

I also came up with two products never before mentioned on this board, and they smell great! 1) Parnevu Organic Hair Mayonaise; and 2) Parnevu Leave-In Conditioner.

Somebody slap me before I cash in my 401K in a quest for great hair!!!

Allandra

You go girl. Enjoy your new products. And there's nothing wrong with being a pj.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Is that all? No ma'am
You must immediately go back out and pick up some Deep Brilliance, Kenra, and Joico K-Pak

Falon

You are not alone. I have purchased the profectiv line over the weekend and I saw the Nuetrogena triple moisture in the CVS yesterday and I didn't get it cuz I was trying to resist. Well guess where I went after work today? Yep I am now on that bandwagon too. But I can't lie I put some in my hair and I LOVE IT! I'm ready to go wash my hair so I can see if it's as good as I think it's going to be. Cuz I already have other products in it and I want to judge objectively.

But I'm certifiable. I think I have spent $300-$400 on hair care products since the end of March! But that does include a bonnet hair dryer and a new curling iron. But hey there are worse and more expensive things to be addicted to like, shoes or purses or crack!

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Is that all? No ma'am
You must immediately go back out and pick up some Deep Brilliance, Kenra, and Joico K-Pak

[/ QUOTE ]

Falon

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Is that all? No ma'am

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't encourage us! I look at your hair and I think "Well if supergirl is a 4b and it works for her then I will try it too!" Supergirl your gonna have me broke!

Shawn

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Is that all? No ma'am

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, okay, I'm on my way for these and the Elucence (also, did I see someone write about Keracare?). But alas, a babe's gotta crawl first.