Another Mizani and Keracare Rave

ScandalousBeauty

I put part of this review on my Beauty Blog (in my siggy), but I figured many of you might not have seen it.

My hair was sooooo dry that it was bothering me. No moisturizers were going to help this time. So, Instead of a pre-poo, I went straight to Keracare Hydrating Shampoo. As soon as I finished with it, I felt like I had done a two our hot oil treatment! I felt much better, and so did my hair. Now onto my next rave.

I forgot how much I adore this Mizani Moisturfuse conditioner. It was sitting beside my highly used Keracare Humecto. I'm in love with My Keracare Humecto, and I adore this stuff as well. This is by far the creamiest conditioner that I have ever come in contact with. Just the feel of it on your hands reminds me of an uber expensive body cream. The second that it touches your hair, your can feel how moisturized your tresses instantly become. Yep, its a bit expensive. But it's soooo well worth it. If you have any signs of dry hair, this is the first conditioner that I would recommend.

If you don't have them, go out and get them ASAP!

secretdiamond

I was just about to post something about the Moisturfuse. With all the people saying how much they liked the NTM mask lately, I decided to try it again since I have a whole jar of it. I really wanted to like it so that I wouldn't be wasting my money.

So I clarified, washed, and put on the mask mixed with a lil' porosity control to give it a little boost. I sat under the dryer for 10 min., then I even slept with it to let it REALLY sink in. I woke up this morning, and rinsed.... my hair was not as soft, or tangle-free as when I use my mix moisturefuse. For some reason, my hair doesn't like it at all. :nono: I was sooo upset b/c since using the mizani, my hair behaved sooo well. Usually, I have no problem detangling, but today was a different story. I think I'll just dilute the mask and use it as a sub for the leave-in.

So it's official, Moisturefuse is the dc for me. Supergirl, posted a thread about not changing your regimen if it's working, and she was so right. I'll still dabble here and there with the other conditoners since I have some full jars here, but now I know moisturefuse is a keeper. :yep: