Products you like - 2B and/or 2B/C

KinksnCurlz

I was wondering which products you find work best for your hair. I usually try the products that the 4's rave about, but they usually don't work for me. If your list is any different from mine, please feel free to add to it. Thanks in advance ladies
. These are my favs:

Shampoo:
Creme of Nature (regular/detangling)
Keracare Detangling

Conditioner:
Keracare Humecto
Mizani Moisturfuse
L.U.S.T.

Protein (light included):
Nexxus Keraphix
Aphoghee Treatment

Leave-in:
Aroscio (by Revlon)
Keracare Leave-in
Keracare Silken Seal

Daily Moisturizers:
Mango Butter (only if mixed with carrot oil)
Jojoba Oil
Olive Oil
S-Curl

pet

I use Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner, Apex pressing oil, and TCB grease.

Jade21

Hello,

Mmm...products which 4's rave about don't work for you? That's interesting because I get some of my best product recommendations and tips from 4a's. I've noticed that for myself over and over.

My shampoos and conditioners are listed here: Jade's Hair Diary

My hair does not like mango butter unless it is mixed with an oil, but I have to say that I like shea butter used the same way much, much better. Liquid shea butter is the absolute best..and avocado butter is the utter bomb! My hair would definitely revolt with S-Curl.

Where have you bought the Arosci leave-in? I've never tried it, but the conditioner agreed with my hair in a MAJOR way...sheet of silk. It's very hard to find around here. I wondered whether you could recommend any places online.

The Creme of Nature, Regular formula, I like very much, but have to rotate it with another shampoo. Seems to leave a residue which can dull my hair if used too often. Plus, that smell is not the best...got so tired of it a while back. Revlon could do much better.

As far as Mizani Moisturfuse, it's okay on my hair, but nothing to write home about. I sampled some and never bought any.

~Jade~

Chichi

Thanks for the list ladies...

I use:
S-Curl
Keracare shampoo + conditioner
VO5 conditioners for rinses
Elucence (on order)
Infusium
John Frieda Texture Correcting Serum
Coconut, jojoba, extra virgin olive oils

Also, does anyone else experience the S-curl straigthening their hair? I love it for moisturizing but I wish that it would not straigthen out my waves after a braidout
. I always have to spray very little especially at the ends.

Cheers!
Chichi

CaramelKiss

Hi CH

This is a good thread! Here is my list:

Shampoo
CON-regular
Therappe (but I won't buy it anymore)
Aloe-Rid-Clarifying

Deep Conditioners
Masquintense-lol!
LUST (german brand)

Daily Moisturizing Conditioners
Garnier Ultra Beauty with olive oil
Herbal Essence
Whatever is on sale

Keraphix Protein

Headress Leave-in (would like to finish & try something else)

Olive oil for hot oils treatments
Jojoba for daily use

Distilled water

Jojoba, olive oil, masquintense, distilled water and keraphix are permanent staples for me. But I am still searching for my holy grail!