Remington Professional 1" Flat Iron

gabulldawg

Has anyone purchased this flat iron? It's called the Professional by Remington and it's endorsed by Richard Merin (professional hair stylist). I bought it at Wal-Mart today. It's a tourmaline + titanium + ceramic 1" flat iron. It's supposed to be comperable to the Chi (which I can't afford), which was why I bought it. The back of the box actually has a list comparing the two flat irons. It cost about $40 and was the last one. It looked like someone had hidden it behind the rest of the irons. :lol: I actually saw the irons last week, but apparently the rest were already gone.

Anyway, has anyone used this iron before? I plan on using mine this weekend. I have been looking for a good ceramic flat iron and I hope I've found a winner. TIA for responding!

Jenn22588

I havent used this one but I recently bought a Remington Wet2Straight tourmaline ceramic flat iron. It was $26 I think from Walmart. I used it once and love it. I used another iron to get my hair straight once it was dry but for a first press it was great. Better than the Maxiglide. (you can't use the Maxiglide on wet hair without getting steamed/almost burned) found that out the hard way.:wallbash: