ALERT - HSN selling Corioliss Flat Iron for $99 (with FLEXPAY)

^^^It's like an installment plan . . . you can pay only $20 a month for 5 months . . . definitely a good deal if you want to get it but can't plunk down the whole $100 at the moment . . . and better than using a credit card because there's no interest . . . .

I love flexpay . . . that's how I was able to get my clarisonic!

^^^It's like an installment plan . . . you can pay only $20 a month for 5 months . . . definitely a good deal if you want to get it but can't plunk down the whole $100 at the moment . . . and better than using a credit card because there's no interest . . . .

I love flexpay . . . that's how I was able to get my clarisonic!

ohh :) that's cool ididnt know there was a name for that lol

Does anyone have any reviews? It is not like I NEED :look: another flatiron, since I have a Sedu Revolution and a Maxiglide, but...I just need reviews OK :lol:

^^^I know, right? I am justifying it because I don't own any high end flat irons . . . and I figure that maybe the reason my flat ironing hasn't been so successful is because I keep using the cheapy ones by Conair :look:

^^^I know, right? I am justifying it because I don't own any high end flat irons . . . and I figure that maybe the reason my flat ironing hasn't been so successful is because I keep using the cheapy ones by Conair :look:
I just bought the titanium from ebay a couple of days ago, but this comes with more than the one I purchased. I saw a really good review on the Coriliss on yt. just type in corioliss reviews for african american hair, I might get this one as well on flex pay of course.

I saw this on HSN for the first time today. I like how they explained the smoothness of titanium plates vs. ceramic plates. And I like that this has dual voltage so you can plug it in anywhere in the world if you're traveling.

I like the model's reaction at 9:42 in this video when she sees her hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ut_OWn4T5w

I love flexpay . . . that's how I was able to get my clarisonic![/QUOTE]

Glib Gurl me too @ the bolded. I don't need any flat irons. I have an Hana professional and a Maxiglide that I have only used once. I would purchase if I could sell my Maxiglide.

@Glib Gurl

Thanks for the heads-up! I got mine - like I really needed another flatiron. :lachen: The PJ in me told me to try titanium plates.

Now I have an FHI, a Maxiglide, a Miniglide and (in a couple days), the Corioliss...WOO HOO!

Last edited:
I was just watching this. I've never heard of the brand, but I'm ordering anyway. I have no guilt about returning stuff I don't like to HSN or QVC. I heard that QVC will send a letter banning you if you have too many returns. I'm probably close to getting that letter now.

That poor stylist . . . he is so 'hood, but he tryin :lachen:

"...it makes your hair more smoother...."

"...having a tool that is pacifically for your hair type...."

"...hair stay shiny...."

He has a lisp that I won't laugh at. The ghetto accent? Not so much :look:

Glib Gurl

Yes, he was pitiful.

Anyone notice that he said the Black lady's hair was curly and COARSE with a FINE texture. How can hair have a thick diameter and be fine at the same time? He was also detangling her from root to ends and ripping her natural curls apart. At one point, I could actually hear the ends tearing apart. :ohwell:

I had read this thread earlier yesterday afternoon. :fan:

Then I got into other things and it slipped my mind. :yep:

But, last night I had the tv on with the sound down,
cause I was on the puter.

And there was the last airing for the Corioliss Flat Iron.

I rushed over :cowgirl: and made the call, knowing I was being a
:badgirl:.

But, I got me one!:reddancer:

Dang I need to sell my maxiglide first.

Off to get rid of it!! I prefer something WITHOUT adding water to it.

@Glib Gurl

Thanks for the heads-up! I got mine - like I really needed another flatiron. :lachen: The PJ in me told me to try titanium plates.

Now I have an FHI, a Maxiglide, a Miniglide and (in a couple days), the Corioliss...WOO HOO!
That is what I might end up with too. I have an FHI, a Maxiglide, and a Miniglide. And now I'm interested in the Corioliss! :lol:

That poor stylist . . . he is so 'hood, but he tryin :lachen:

"...it makes your hair more smoother...."

"...having a tool that is pacifically for your hair type...."

"...hair stay shiny...."

He has a lisp that I won't laugh at. The ghetto accent? Not so much :look:
Yes, he is really trying! :lol:

Bummer...............Bummer................Bummer! :ohwell:

I called HSN because I did not see any shipping notice from them for my flat iron in my e-mail :sad:.

It won't arrive till around July 7th. :cry:

So, I just tried the corioliss for the first time and . . .

:love: I'M IN LOVE :love:

I'm about 3 months post with more new growth than I've allowed in YEARS . . . earlier tonight I did a deep condition and then a rollerset . . . rocked that at a party . . . and then tried to give the corioliss a try (since my hair was already conditioned and I knew I wouldn't be doing a rollerset again . . . my hair went through the plates easily . . . far easier than when I'd used ceramic plates. I got down as far as I could to the roots . . . there's *some* waviness but because I DC'd it looks like I'm only about 1 month post (instead of 3). I think I am going to be using this regularly :yep:

Hooray!

I ordered this but thought it was lost in the mail when it didn't arrive in 2 weeks. I called HSN to get a replacement but they were sold out. :perplexed So I noticed recently that its back in stock and was contemplating ordering it again since the price was the same and the flex pay deal was still being offered. The only difference is that the free shipping offer is gone. Anyway, I check the mail today and the one that I ordered over a month ago (that HSN has already refunded my first payment for) is here!!! I can't wait to try this out.

I have FHI, Maxiglide, Solia and now Corioliss. I'll be experimenting with it this weekend. :grin:

OK. Couldn't wait until the weekend. Decided to test out the mini flat iron on the part in my head and along the edges. (Cue the angels singing...) LOL. It was one pass perfection just like on the HSN demonstration. This is definitely a keeper. Can't wait to use the full size iron after I shampoo and condition this weekend.

Back