Tourmaline flat iron on HSN right now..!

asummertyme

and its on flex pay...anyone watching?

Bespoke Labs Medium Duality Ionic Ceramic T3 Flat Iron - Item: 234-059

Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. Consult the right of the video for the current price.

Zoom/Larger Image
Email to a Friend

HSN Price: $160.00
FREE Shipping & Handling

1 payment of $160.00 5 payments of $32.00

Customer Rating: be the first to review

Product Description
Join the 21st century of hair care with the Bespoke Labs T3 Medium Duality Ceramic Flat Iron and bad hair days will be history. Tourmaline, a semi-precious stone, is the key ingredient in T3 products. Tourmaline generates more negative ions upon heating than traditional flat irons. The extra negative ions help provide soft, smooth, frizz-free, silky straight hair.

Bespoke Labs T3 Special Edition Medium Duality Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron Features:

Flat iron with 1-3/8" wide plates - for straightening broad areas of hair
SmartPipes technology for faster warm-up and uniform heat transfer to the plates
Fully adjustable heating - select from 140, 230, 300, 370 or 410 degrees Fahrenheit
Attractive black bejeweled handle - adds some bling to your beauty routine because you deserve it
AC120-volts, 60Hz, 40-watts
Heat-resistant mat - for cleaning the iron; measures approx. 12"W x 10"L
Instructions
Model # 83430-se
To use: Start by clamping the hair between the iron (either at root or mid-shaft). Rotate the iron in a downwards direction a complete 360-degree turn. Slowly glide the iron downwards towards the hair ends. Do not squeeze the iron.

To clean the iron: Wipe the plates with the heat-resistant mat (included

Last edited:

CAPlush

Yes, I'm watching! Telling myself I don't need it, I have 2 flat irons already, but it looks soooooo good. I want that mascara too!