AFRO DETANGLER

NAKISH66

I'm relaxed and this stuff works GREAT!! I use it while stretching relaxers 6 months. I put it on my hair leave sitting for a minute or two and then I can comb through with no problems. the scent is very light. Its pricey, but it last a long time. I usually detangle in 4 sections and I only have to use one pump per section. I love cheapie conditioners like suave too, but for a dollar I have to use half the bottle for a detangling session, so I think it all equals out in price. Hope this helps. HHG!!

kellie7777

she is a very nice lady if you have any questions she will email you back or she will speak with you on the phone. i tried the detangler because i was transitioning but it didn't detangle for me. i did speak with her and she advised me how to use it. but i didn't write it down and i can't remember now since it's been a while, but i have a big container under my sink that i use sometimes on my now all natural hair by mixing with a little olive oil and it makes my hair soft. but i detangle with something else first.

**WonderWoman**

You know, i've had this product sitting under my sink for a while. I decided to try it last night & I LOVE the effects. I'm relaxed and currently 4months past due so I'm experiencing the typical breakage. This helped. Plus my hair texture changed and the softness, even to this evening as I type this, is A-maaazing.

BUT, i followed the directions & ended up using way too much. My hair was too weighed down to do anything so I had to put it in a bun. I guess that's a good thing coz no manipulation & i'm moisturized-up for the next 2days! :grin:

mscocoface

I really need to stop reading this thread... :lachen: *slaps hand away from wallet*

I understand. Here is my Mother Authority Post:

Nappywomyn do not touch your wallet or else I am going to make you go out to the yard and find me a switch. And you better not come back with a little one either!!!!

Signed, Mother Mscocoface :grin:

hothair

I just came back to say, you have to follow the instructions closely the first few times you use it, I tried it at first it didn't seem to be doing anything but apparently I was using it wrong, I use it on damp or dry hair, I put it on in sections braid or twist loosely, then go over it again and it gets softer and smoother as I use it- I find it works better for me on damp or dry hair HTH :)

JustKiya

I understand. Here is my Mother Authority Post:

Nappywomyn do not touch your wallet or else I am going to make you go out to the yard and find me a switch. And you better not come back with a little one either!!!!

Signed, Mother Mscocoface :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thank you Mama Mscocoface!!!!! *lmao*

jayjaycurlz

I just tried to order from the site but shipping was not calculated for my order . According to the product page it should've been $49 + $8.00 for a total cost of $57 - I don't want extra charges on my credit card later. Could anyone let me know if they only paid $49 or did you receive another invoice for the shipping later?

Thanks!

yodie

Just ordered mine.

Hope it helps with my transition/moisture and everything else my hair needs.

Kinda pricey in one lump sum, but my hair is worth every cent.

mscocoface

I just tried to order from the site but shipping was not calculated for my order . According to the product page it should've been $49 + $8.00 for a total cost of $57 - I don't want extra charges on my credit card later. Could anyone let me know if they only paid $49 or did you receive another invoice for the shipping later?

Thanks!

This happened to me the very first time I ordered. Give them a call and they should be able to help you with this. I was not charged extra on my credit card.

LaDolceVia

I! LOVE! THIS! STUFF! it's by far the best detangler i've ever used. but i did notice that it works better if you dampen your hair a lil first. (at least on my 4a/b natural afro...

buy it! you won't be disappointed!

nappity

You all are wrong!!! I am a product Junkie and now I have to buy this, I had to cut off some ends because I made :lick:a dumb choice. I think this will help me with my no manipulation challenge!

mscocoface

If you ordered around the 4th and it takes 2 weeks it should get to you sometime around the 18th right? Am I doing the math right?

2 weeks from the date of purchase I believe is the norm from her.

Ummmmmm....... I want some too!

Where can I get some????????????????????
you can go to www.growafrohairlong.com

If you use this on dry hair will it make it feel wet? Can you use it as a daily moisturizer?
I Use It Daily As A Moisturizer:yep: It Doesn't Make The Hair Feel Wet At All.
I Use About A Dime Size In My Hair When I Moisturize.HTH

wow when am i going to recieve it i order on the 4th
I Feel You Sumi:yep:I Ordered Mine On 11/28 And Still Have Not Received It Yet:perplexedShe Did Send Me A Shipping Confirmation The Night Before And It Only Shows Where The Usps Received Eletronic Notice
By The Shipper To Expect My Package For Mailing And :blah:I May Get It In A Few Days I Guess:confused:Which Will Mean That It's More Than 2 Weeks,Closer To 3 Maybe?Did You Try Emailing Her?

~~HoneyComb~~

I just got my order today and used it immediately. I'm 4a natural and the longer my hair gets the harder it was to detangler. I used it on dry hair and noticed a difference immediately! It smells great too! I sectioned my hair in sections and applied it twice. It weighed my hair down, defined my curls and actually helped lengthen my hair instead of the shrinkage I usually get. My hair was much easier to comb through and it's very moisturized. I will let you know whether I'm still impressed with this product in a couple of days.

AtlantaJJ

You know what, I haven't had a split end since I have been using it but I did't even consider that it was this product that helped me.

No split ends ends are incredibly healthy.

Trust me if it did not help me with detangling you would not see me being bothered with.

I slather this stuff in and it helps me with combing out the tangles. I like that it does not leave my hair coated also so I can use it daily as a moisturizer or as a detangler.

For me it is a keeper. I talked with her for 2 hours on the phone when I first wanted to try it and then again for another hour once I received it.

There are a few ladies I think on this form or another that I know of who have shown their before and afters. A lady named Lina I know pretty well who is a distributor can also give you some feedback too.

Check out my fotki and you will see her as I think Lina40. You can email her and she can tell you all about it also. Keep researching until you are satisfied, that is what I did.

I am an ayurvedic junkie but I will not stop using my afro detangler. That has been with me since I started on this healthy hair journey.
I am seriously considering getting this since I have a good bit of hair that is getting thick, I want to protect my ends.... Qhemet ran out of their detanger and changed the Olive Oil formula. I rather have a big gallon of something that I use almost every wash... AND its good for the ends... :scractchch