Braid Spray...

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Damn!! This is a tough one. But I will have to go with African Royale. I have only tried the leave-in conditioner in both brands and they are both great and they both contain almost the same ingredients but I think the African Royale is more moisturizing.

IrisDaVirus

African Pride. As much as I love the African Royale spray, it loosens my extension braids too fast. They start sliding off in the front and I have to get that area touched up a lot sooner than I'd like too.

Last edited:

PrettyBrownEyes

Thanks so much ladies! I'm getting my hair braided tomorrow morning. I will pick up some African Royale tonight. I've used African Pride in the past I'll try the African Royale.

SandySea

I'm glad you asked. I usually use Africal Royale and I switched to African Pride a couple of weeks ago. When I took my braids out, you wouldn't even know that I had used any braid spray. I might as well have been spraying water on my hair. I'm not happy about this because I like my braids to be moisturized. It also made taking the braids out more difficult. Thumbs down for African Pride.