Affirm Fiberguard Users

MissB

Hello Everyone,

I recently had a touchup with Affirm Fiberguard Normal and I love it so far. I am a big Keracare fan. If anyone uses the Fiberguard or another Affirm relaxer, please post your Keracare regimen. I am especially interested in those with 4A/4B hair. I am going to wash my hair this weekend and would appreciate any advice. I also order the 5-N-1 Reconstructor.

Thanks in advance,

MissB

you seem to be assuming those who use affirm FG will also use keracare products. highly unlikely. but lets see how the thread unfolds!

Miss B, I use Affirm Fiberguard. The only Keracare products I use are the Hydrating shampoo and Humecto. I like both. I also use 5n1 as my protein conditioner which I love too. Which Keracare products are you looking to try?

ny2atl,

I was previously using the Keracare Humecto, Leave-in conditioner, and Silken Seal with the Vitale relaxer. I did receive good results. I asked the question because I would like to achieve optimum results with these products in conjunction with the Affirm relaxer. I ordered the 5n1 hoping to achieve that goal.

I appreciate your response !

MissB

I used the entire Keracare line this morning and air dryed my hair all day. I received great results. I will graduate to my first roller set next week!!!

MissB

I use the fiberguard and I have used lots of Keracare products. Now the protein (sustenane Fortifying, 5-in-1, Super reconstructor) are mainstays. I have the hydrating detangling, but after it is gone will not be continuing it becuse it has als and I'll just use the Breakthrough shampoo. I have tried the essential oils for the hair, loved it but can't afford it now.
frown.gif
One thing I couldn't stand though is the Humecto creme conditioner. I also use the setting lotion and if my supplier had the silken seal would have bought that too.

Thanks for your response. I didn't like the Humecto at first either. I apply the Essential Oils for the Hair first followed by the Humecto. The Humecto works better for me if I leave it on for 20 minutes and its even better if you use a heating cap or sit under the dryer. The silken seal is very nice and can be ordered from sheldeez.com if you are interested.

I haven't heard of the Sustenance Fortifying. I guess I will check that out and the Super Reconstructor on August 1st.

Thanks,
MissB

I use the Affirm Fiberguard and the 5 n 1, but that's it I don't use any of the other products, but I have before. I use Profectiv.

Back