Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor where can I purchase??

India08

I live in New York City, Manhattan - can somebody tell me where I can get the affirm reconstructor 5 in one? I was told in a hair salon that it was not sold to the public???
Any info is appreciate....

myco

Affirm products can be difficult to find on the street. But if you don't mind ordering online, I get mine at www.sheldeez.com. Right now they are having specials on Keracare products.

LANYCLADY

Have you tried Rama? It's on Columbus and (approximately 109th)? I haven't been there in the last year (I moved to LA), but I used to shop there and I am pretty sure they carry most Affirm and Keracare products.

douglala

If you feel like venturing to the Bronx there is a BSS on 149th and Third Ave. Take the 2 or 5 train to 149st/Third Ave and the place is right next to McDonalds. I was there last week and wanted to buy the Affirm 5 in 1. But be forewarned, they only accept cash, no debit, no credit cards. If you plan on going and needs more info just send me a PM

Lindy

Sheldeez has it for $20.00 (16 oz.); can it be found anywhere for less than that, or is that the going price?