ABSOLUTE Best weave you've EVER used????

Fine 4s

Should I braid my hair after blowdrying (stretched) or braid the natural hair texture.
I vaguely remember someone mentinoning braiding the hair in it's natural texture is best so when you wash it and it airdries, it doesn't tighten up on the scalp.
What do you all think?

SunySydeofLyfe

Bobbi Boss Soul Wave.. beautiful curls that match mine and when I straighten it, it looks like relazed hair!

This ^^ I am wearing it now, I havent tried to straighten it. But these curls are beautiful for BSS hair.

Last edited:

Fine 4s

Is there a way to braid your real hair so that no hair is left out?
I need to hide all my hair and I'll leave the very edges out but otherwise I don't want any hair left out!

Knowname

Extensions Plus relaxed texture is my opinion of great hair. I am able to wear hair that I purchased in 2006 or 2007.

Last edited:

pink gator

I am loving this! U were right it does not look silky at all. Actually looks like EPRT but I am sure it;s way easier to manage. Looks like you didn't cut the ends. Very pretty, thanks!

Thanks!

Yes, it's much finer in texture, too! A great match for my fine 3c/4a hair!

Yeah, I didn't cut it; the layers just fell right in place!

pink gator

This is for Fine4s:

You can use a weaving cap; that's what I do now. I leave enough out to blend with a side part.

That would be your best bet. It would help it lie flatter, too.

Last edited:

Sade'

Thanks!

Yes, it's much finer in texture, too! A great match for my fine 3c/4a hair!

Yeah, I didn't cut it; the layers just fell right in place!

Well I am sold. I will be purchasing 4oz for my next sew-in in December. How does the texture look when wet? Is it slick straight or does it get kinky?

pink gator

Well I am sold. I will be purchasing 4oz for my next sew-in in December. How does the texture look when wet? Is it slick straight or does it get kinky?

It swells a little but not poufy like the regular EPRT. It's really easy to silk (smooth with a flat iron), too! Be sure to use a bit of leave-in (I like Salerm21).

Extensions plus zig zag wavy. My hairstylist just used it on my for my last install, and this hair is amazing. It is easy to maintain, and I can wear it curly or straight with ease. I love it!!!

ms.tatiana

I have been using Remi Velvet and its straight. I usually get to use the hair for a long time. I can take it out wash it and where it again. It's looks like it mines and it will stay straight and it wraps up good at night.

Fine 4s

I want to do a A-line bob (so I don't need too much hair) with weave and while I read all the posts here, I still don't know what to get. Can y'all help me?

I'm thinking Relaxed textured hair from Extensions Plus may work. I went on the Indique website and the prices looked CRAZY expensive, not worth my weave trial period. I just wanna weave it up until New Years (for now.) I'd like the wefts to be somewhat flat and reusable (if it's too expensive fine, i'll go with the disposable ones.) I also don't want plastic shiny hair so does that mean that it should be the relaxed texture? I'd also like to wash and curl/flat iron it.

In summary:
Enough to cut into a bob
Straight/relaxed texture
Flat wefts
Reusable
Human or able to be curled and washed etc.

Thanks for the help!

pink gator

I wouldn't do EP or Indique hair if you're gonna cut it.

If you do, remember how/where the wefts were placed so you can reuse them.

I would recommend Outre New Premium Yaki for that particular style because it looks pretty believable. One pack would do you well.

mimi0410

Best hair for the best price that Ive used (so far) is by a small company that many may not know much about. Its Autumn Breeze. My only complaint is that I should have sealed it before having it installed. I hate when hair sheds---this hair doesnt necessarily shed more than any other brands Ive used, but I JUST HATE shedding! l:nono:
My avatar pic displays the hair. Its Virgin Indian Curly I just straightened it and threw some curls in it. I will try to attach some bigger photos so you can see it.

Attachments

• 69100_161617863868009_100000593907218_414430_4138265_n.jpg
    69100_161617863868009_100000593907218_414430_4138265_n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 127

SunySydeofLyfe

Is there a way to braid your real hair so that no hair is left out?
I need to hide all my hair and I'll leave the very edges out but otherwise I don't want any hair left out!

Talk to me about the Mogolian hair....I always braid my natural texture and I add braiding hair to take some stress off my natural hair (I don't have nearly as much hair as you..not even close) I braid 2 braids around the perimeter and braid the other braids straight back. HTH

kymberlise

for me it has been bohyme. I purchased the straight in 2007 and the egyptian and brazillian in 2008. I still have them and they are in excellent condition. I havent purchased anything more expensive, like the wagman and the extensions plus, but definitely have wanted to try both of those based on the threads ive read on here. Fortunately for me, the bohyme has lasted far longer that I had planned and currently still dont need to buy anymore.

Boujoichic

Wags Virgin Straight the batch I got was just coarse enough to blend and it has a nice wave when not straightened. I love this hair because it didnt tangle or mat and can be reused several times which makes it worth the investment. Im not sure when I will use it again though because I am natural now.

Sade'

I finally ordered some EPSRT last night. 10 & 12 inches. I got 4 oz. I love the EPRT but I will admit it takes several passes to get it smooth. Good lawd. BUT once it's straight it looks beautiful. I have used this hair for about 3 years and it is worn out from me using heat appliances and the wrong conditioners. But it's all good. I got my moneys worth. I am hoping this EPSRT is just what the dr. ordered. I want to straighten it with ease. And hopefully it will hold better. I have to straighten EPRT everyday. Not a good thing. I did a protein treatment last night and that brought the hair back to life. But I am bored with it.
I have never used any other hair for a full sew so I am excited to the get this silky texture. I am so nervous about hair, I've never worn anything past 10 inches. #scaredycat
Next I plan on trying some Arjuni Low Luster hair. I will save it for my summer install when I go to Jamaica in July. I want the wavy hair.

SelfStyled

I LOVE Kinky Straight hair from hisandhers.com It performs beautifully, is not silky, yet is not coarse, it matches my hair perfectly. It gets such a bad rap over at BHM and I don't know why. I have used this hair for a half wig and also for clip ins. I'm about ready to order some more in a few days.

Has anyone tried the cuticle alligned KS from them? Is it worth it?

glamazon386

I got the most compliments on my BoBraz even though it acted up most of the time. I'd say the most easy going hair I had was my Peruvian Kinky Curly. Very pretty and low maintenance.