ABSOLUTE Best weave you've EVER used????

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

what's the BRAND of the ABSOLUTE best (and type) of WEAVE, WIG, CLIP-ONS, or other EXTENSIONS you've ever used or seen ???
this could be easily based on the ridiculous amount of compliments received! best quality! best color! best texture! or just all around fly !!!:grin:

BRAND? TYPE (deep wave, straight, curl.... etc.) COLOR???

:drunk: I know details may be few or far between, particularly if worn many moons ago
but ONLY IF SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL sticks out, please mention it here!

thank you sooooo much!

god bless

Last edited:

Dommo

Indique's Relaxed Texture straight hair. Only straight hair I will buy. I get stopped everywhere.
Still searching for my perfect curl!

Gemini350z

I love that Natural Curly Texture ^^^^

But my absolute FAVORITE is my Extensions Plus Relaxed straight...perfect texture, and it last forever I have used the same hair for the past 3 years! i kid you not. Well worth the purchase...

PPGbubbles

Bohyme Brazillian curl and His and Her kinky straight hair. Both of those have seriously come through for me.

I get tons of compliments... most people naturally assume both are mine...I quickly correct them when ppl ask though

Last edited:

beana

kinky straight hair by hairesthetic.com my hair (even when relaxed) is coarse looking, this hair blends perfectly. As my hair grows out (4 months post and transitioning) the weave still matches because it looks like blow dried natural hair.
I did a lot of research on BHM on kinky straight textures and although i know you can get kinky straight hair cheaper from other vendors, but i didn't have the time to wait for the order to ship.

I may try other vendors, but i will continue to use "Kinky straight" hair only because it matches and looks completely natural.

Sade'

Indique's Relaxed Texture straight hair. Only straight hair I will buy. I get stopped everywhere.
Still searching for my perfect curl!
Dommo, how does Indique RT compare to Extensions Plus RT?
Do you buy it online?

naturalmanenyc

Adorables Spanish Wavy was my best hair. It blended very well when I was texlaxed.
I was able to reuse the tracks but then I started to use bulk hair (fusion weave).

danigurl18

Bobbi Boss Soul Wave.. beautiful curls that resemble a flexirod set and when I straighten it, it looks like relaxed hair!

Last edited:

Dommo

Dommo, how does Indique RT compare to Extensions Plus RT?
Do you buy it online?

Honestly I never tried EPRT but from pics on BHM, it looks almost too coarse for me and they talk about it frizzing in humid weather; can't have that. Indique's hair is amazing though. You can buy it online but I go to their NYC soho location. The girls there are nice and will open each pack for you and let you feel the hair. Because the hair is steam processed from virgin; some batches could be more or less coarse than others.

hth

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Bobbi Boss Soul Wave.. beautiful curls that match mine and when I straighten it, it looks like relazed hair!

THE BOBBI BOSS I SEE SAYS "VIRGIN INDIAN REMI YAKY"??????? HOW-N-D-HELLLLL CAN IT BE YAKY & VIRGIN?

I NEED SOME HELP LADIES... THOUGHT YAKY WAS PROCESSED HAIR TO REPLICATE RELAXED AA HAIR

hmmmmmmmmmm

Chanteuse

THE BOBBI BOSS I SEE SAYS "VIRGIN INDIAN REMI YAKY"??????? HOW-N-D-HELLLLL CAN IT BE YAKY & VIRGIN?

I NEED SOME HELP LADIES... THOUGHT YAKY WAS PROCESSED HAIR TO REPLICATE RELAXED AA HAIR

hmmmmmmmmmm

^^Exactly. A lot of these companies are playing fast and loose with the terms "virgin", "remy", and well "human hair" :lol::look: - but that's a story for another day.

The best I have used so far is Wagman's naturally curly. Absolutely beautiful curly and straight. I recently purchased Extensions Plus Silky Relaxed texture. I haven't installed it yet but I have high hopes for it.

ms.blue

The best hair I ever had was from bronx hair supply. I order spanish wave and the older the hair got the better it looked. Right now I'm building a stash because I plan on weaving my hair for all of 2011 (with breaks off course). I want to order kinky straight from a vendors that the ladies use on bhm.

danigurl18

I don't have the yaki remy. I have the Soul Wave.. it looks like this.. For me personally, it doesn't matter if it's virgin or not. I honestly just have a problem with virgin hair becaus of the colors. I can't see my spending all that money to have to dye the hair afterwards since my hair color is so light.

Dommo

That first kinky curly one is HOOOTTT. Thats the kinda texture I'm looking for. Going to check price now!!

pink gator

I love that Natural Curly Texture ^^^^

But my absolute FAVORITE is my Extensions Plus Relaxed straight...perfect texture, and it last forever I have used the same hair for the past 3 years! i kid you not. Well worth the purchase...

I love EP's Silky Relaxed Texture! It totally matches my texture!

pink gator

^^^It's really not that silky at all!

It gets more "workable" the more you wash it. Even the EP reps at the last Bronner Bros. Hair Show thought it was my hair! LOL! I'm on my fourth install. I've also mixed in some inexpensive Outre Premium New Yaki last week, and it's looking great!

It loves, loves, LOVES Silicon Mix DCs!

Sade'

^^^It's really not that silky at all!

It gets more "workable" the more you wash it. Even the EP reps at the last Bronner Bros. Hair Show thought it was my hair! LOL! I'm on my fourth install. I've also mixed in some inexpensive Outre Premium New Yaki last week, and it's looking great!

It loves, loves, LOVES Silicon Mix DCs!

Thanks for that info! Do you have any pics?

blac_quarian

Been here from long time
I recently (about a month) purchased Wagman's Naturally Curly Virgin 12-16 inch. I've only ever bought virgin hair once before from an ebay seller - which was a complete waste of $$ and i wasn't impressed. Wagman's NC, however, is well worth the money imo. I made a wig with the hair and it's very soft, bouncy and the curls are well defined (though not completely spiral per se). I haven't straightened it yet though. Also, it hasn't shed or tangled yet.