A Male Friend With His Long Hair"PICS

bluenvy

A friend of my SO with all his hair
I talked him into pics and info.
I tried coaching him in pulling his hair down so I can get better length pic. He says it's past his belly button. It's definitely somewhere past wl. He was nice enough to let me take a pic and let me touch. Soft and moist.
His regimen
Wash once a month, go to the salon once a month for braids he leaves in for three weeks, sometimes miss a visit here or there. Keep braids ends tucked away
Don't put anything in the hair, so I assume his natural sebum acts as an moisturizer that works out well for him.
He said he don't let water touch his hair at all, only for monthly wash.
I thought not putting anything in the hair, water, moisturizer, etc is a Big NoNo. But his hair is thriving!
Had to share this nice head of hair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 848
Men always have the best hair...heavy eyebrows, long lashes, etc. I think it has something to do with their hormones.

His hair is beautiful. He's leaving it alone and letting it do what it do.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing...

Question...how does he tuck his ends away? :lol:

Oh wow, his hair is amazing! Does he trim at all? Also, does he straighten it from time to time?

My brother's hair is the same way. He doesn't wash it but once a month and keep it braided. His hair is pushing apl.

But, your friend's hair is beauiful:yep:

He don't straighten it. He only gets straight back braids for style. I'm not sure if he trims but his hair health looks and feels great, ends and all

Men always have the best hair...heavy eyebrows, long lashes, etc. I think it has something to do with their hormones.

His hair is beautiful. He's leaving it alone and letting it do what it do.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing...

Question...how does he tuck his ends away? :lol:

I will find out and get back to you

Nice hair but i m against not washing hair for weeks.its nasty.
My hair texture is very similar , luscious And WL .I wash it twice a week .

Back