A little tip about protein powder...

**Jade**

I just had my protein "shake" for the day but I did it in an unconventional way... I added 3 scoops of chocolate whey (GNC) to a glass of milk, threw it in the micro with about a tablespoon of hot chocolate powder and it was yummy.

I usually have an aversion to protein powder and shakes b/c the taste is horrible to me but this was surprisingly really good.. just a tip don't heat it too much just a little warmer than lukewarm. It makes it easier to drink and it doesn't nreak it down as much.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I just had my protein "shake" for the day but I did it in an unconventional way... I added 3 scoops of chocolate whey (GNC) to a glass of milk, threw it in the micro with about a tablespoon of hot chocolate powder and it was yummy.

I usually have an aversion to protein powder and shakes b/c the taste is horrible to me but this was surprisingly really good.. just a tip don't heat it too much just a little warmer than lukewarm. It makes it easier to drink and it doesn't nreak it down as much.

I don't know if you have a Trader Joe's but we bought their chocolate flavored Whey product...and just like you, I warmed that stuff up like hot choco...very tasty. It was very cheap too.

Coffee

I buy Trader Joe's Vanilla Whey protein powder and mix it in with my Mango smoothies....very tasty!!

drasgrl

I don't know if you have a Trader Joe's but we bought their chocolate flavored Whey product...and just like you, I warmed that stuff up like hot choco...very tasty. It was very cheap too.

I was in Trader Joe's the other week but didn't buy it then. I'm new to protein powder and I want to try it so I will be going back to get it.

BirdieGray

Sounds yummy. Does anyone know if the Trader Joe's protein powder is more organic than the regular ones? What kind of sweeteners (if any) does it contain?

scarcity21

yea my mum hyped me to this last winter...yummy!

LongCurlyLocks

I did it this way with strawberry. Yeah, it's good. I also make it with the milk and then pour it on my golden grahms sp? I'm running low so I need to get more powder.