GNS Women's Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition Formula

naturallygoldie

Hiya...

So I ran out of my regular multivitamin (vitaminshoppe brand) yesterday. Today I just so happened to walk into GNC for something else and saw this huge canister with the women's vitamins. I was eying the GNC women's multi in the pill form by the powder form was calling my name (psst...goldie.....look at me):blush:

I read the ingredients and they were almost the same as the vitaminshoppe pills BUT inlcuded a fruit and veggie complex, whey protein, soy protein amongst other things and I caved in. It comes in chocolate and vanilla. I bought the vanilla one and it's yummy.

Has anybody here been taking this?? Have you added anything to it (eggs, etc)?

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I tried it last night and it left a weird taste in my mouth.

You should try it anyway though. GNC has a great return policy. Just hold on to your receipt and return within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. My boss says we accept product even when there is very little left.

ETA: I work there part time and am a full time student.

naturallygoldie

did you mix it water? have you noticed returns on this product? it's very strange because i'm so used to taking pills but this tastes like a protein shake

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Water. I haven't heard any customers complain about or return it, but we don't sell a lot of it either.

Last edited:

YoungWavey

Are you still taking it? I recently purchase it Friday. So far so good...I like it better w/ milk then water...I use it as a mini breakfast since I don't eat breakfast like I suppose too ...

Last edited:

naturallygoldie

Omg isn't super delicious? I had to stop taking it because of the soy isoflavones google it...it supposedly throws ur hormones out of wack...I felt like I was gonna get my period early :-( so I returned it

YoungWavey

Omg isn't super delicious? I had to stop taking it because of the soy isoflavones google it...it supposedly throws ur hormones out of wack...I felt like I was gonna get my period early :-( so I returned it

yea thats true..but i need that lol...esp. since i'm on the pill i need my period MONTHLY forget early lol:lachen:....It replaces my devil Chocolate milk:lick:....its a small dose so i would think it wouldn't out way the other vitamins!