6 months Vitamin challenge (May-October 2012)

QueenAmaka

Live, Love, Laugh :)
Fell off track for a few weeks but I am focused now :yep:

Taking Beauty Vites, Chlorella, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Spirulina

LexiDior

I hope i can join so late in the game but but im taking Natrol Biotin 1000mcg(5/day) and One a Day VitaCraves(2/day)

my starting lenght is EL.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
gforceroy said:
You are welcome :) Now I am taking GNC ultra nourish hair vitamins.

gforceroy,

I am sitting in my car right now waiting on GNC to open and I plan to but these vitamins. Have you had results as good as Hairfinity?

gforceroy

KiWiStyle

I have been taking these vitamins for about a month now... so I cannot say for sure. My nails are growing in stronger though (I guess that happens first for me) and I am not breaking out like I did on hairfinity. I do hope I get the results like I did when I took them.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle

I have been taking these vitamins for about a month now... so I cannot say for sure. My nails are growing in stronger though (I guess that happens first for me) and I am not breaking out like I did on hairfinity. I do hope I get the results like I did when I took them.

gforceroy,

Thanks. I'll be on the look out for your progress ;-)

wheezy807

Checking in and doing very well. For the second week i've been at my new job at the hospital working the night shift. So what i do is take my vitamins first thing in the morning when i get home and i haven't missed a day. Awesome!

APrayer4Hair

Well I BC'ed yesterday after a 3 month transition. I was unsure at first but I couldn't be more happy now. I can't wait to see what my vitamins do now!! I also just order hair trigger.
New starting pic:

image-2548312440.jpg

image-3607301402.jpg

Aggie

Took some of my vitamins today. I have not been taking them as I should have unfortunately.

claud-uk

Here's my starting pic, which is a comparison of February - April when I was taking no vitamins and then April - June after two months of taking vitamins. THIS IS THE PROOF THAT VITAMINS ARE ESSENTIAL TO HAIR GROWTH.

apr-june-2012-comparison.jpg

I know for a FACT that vitamins contributed towards my 1.5" per month growth rate because Feb to April I was taking no vitamins and got 3/4" a month during those two months. April I started taking 10mg Biotin and 3mg MSM and my hair grew a little over 3" from April - June, which is 1.5" per month, basically double! :yep:

I've now decided to double my vit dose to see if that has any additional effect (good or bad). Since 10 June I am on the following:

20mg Biotin
6000mg MSM
2000mg Cod Liver Oil
2000mg Omega 3-6-9
500mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin, helps with blood circulation)

So far so good - no ill effects, breakouts etc.

Feb 2012: Forehead Length at the front, EL at the sides, SL at the back.
June 2012: Nose Length at the front, SL at the sides, 1" from APL at back.

Last edited: