4 month growth update (Pics included)

Gr8ness83

I had posted these pics (poor quality) in another thread so I figured that I would crop them, and put them side by side so they could be seen better.
I put some braids in my hair in January (installed them myself) and I would redo the perimeter every couple of weeks as needed. I was taking Hairfinity until mid March when I switched to Manetabolism. I also did the inversion every month, I mixed up NJoys sulfer recipe and added other things as well or I would use JBCO or Grapeseed oil. I drank a lot of water and went to the gym regularly. On April 24th I started a cardio challenge, 30 days of 30 mininutes minimum of cardio on top of working out, I finished that on May 23. I washed my braids regularly once I started that challenge because of the sweat, I never had an issue with buildup or stench. As a matter of fact, I had far less shedding then I ever thought possible but I am sure it was probably because I would take out and redo sections of my hair regularly. I will be installing loc extensions in my hair this upcoming week and I will most likely leave them in until my birthday in Dec, of course redoing them as necessary. My hair is currently in crochet braids as a protective style Since May 23rd, but I will do a length check before I install them and after I take them out. I hope to get the same results! I am FINALLY seeing some progress, I just had to basically leave it alone.....lol Thank you all for the wealth of information that has been shared on here!

Attachments

• 4 month growth rt side.jpg
    4 month growth rt side.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 4 month growth back view.jpg
    4 month growth back view.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 308

brebre928

I had posted these pics (poor quality) in another thread so I figured that I would crop them, and put them side by side so they could be seen better.
I put some braids in my hair in January (installed them myself) and I would redo the perimeter every couple of weeks as needed. I was taking Hairfinity until mid March when I switched to Manetabolism. I also did the inversion every month, I mixed up NJoys sulfer recipe and added other things as well or I would use JBCO or Grapeseed oil. I drank a lot of water and went to the gym regularly. On April 24th I started a cardio challenge, 30 days of 30 mininutes minimum of cardio on top of working out, I finished that on May 23. I washed my braids regularly once I started that challenge because of the sweat, I never had an issue with buildup or stench. As a matter of fact, I had far less shedding then I ever thought possible but I am sure it was probably because I would take out and redo sections of my hair regularly. I will be installing loc extensions in my hair this upcoming week and I will most likely leave them in until my birthday in Dec, of course redoing them as necessary. My hair is currently in crochet braids as a protective style Since May 23rd, but I will do a length check before I install them and after I take them out. I hope to get the same results! I am FINALLY seeing some progress, I just had to basically leave it alone.....lol Thank you all for the wealth of information that has been shared on here!

Amazing growth!!!! Your hair is pretty

Gr8ness83

Thank you all! I have been doing "protective styling" for years in the form of weaves and such but I finally got serious buckled down and decided to protective style the correct way. I am excited to see what growth I get from now to my birthday. I started dating my SO last year and even though I am not rushing to get married, I would like to be able to wear my own, natural, healthy long hair to my wedding one day. 2-3 years should yield good growth if I handle my tresses the correct way... I am learning....

lux10023

nice growth...btwn the pills..water consumption and working out you hit the key points...

congrats looking good!!!