Growth Update Pics

Lovely901Lady

I know it's not much, but it's a start. From what I can see...about 3-3 1/2 inches since my starting pics were taken around 01/03/04!! I am so excited. I just wish I had found this site and you ladies (and gentlemen) sooner. I started without a hair length goal, but I may be reconsidering that. I enlisted in the Army National Guard and leave for basic training in 2 weeks. I plan to get braids put in. I'll take pics of my braids and then up date pics when I get back, take the braids out, and retouch. I just hope, when I get back, that I will have enough length to be able to do a decent bun.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/strugglingmom901

I just want to thank everyone so much for all of the positive energy and for all of the advice and helpful suggestions. I would have never realized my hair had grown so much if I hadn't came here and read about charting my growth. I would have never thought of it on my own.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you Alliyah4eva and happylocks!!! Like I said, I wouldn't have believed it had I not had that before pic.

And my daughter has really taken an interest in taking care of her hair and having healthy hair which is great because she is YEARS ahead of me on taking care of her hair. She likes wearing the buns and cornrows and doing conditioner washes and she's hooked on Elast QP Mango Butter!

Thank you love2praz. I thought it was harder to see her hair progress because she's still growing. SHE grew 2 inches since the first pics were taken so I thought that would make her hair seem not as long but she knows there's a difference and her eyes got big when I showed her the pics.

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
wow. your hair has really grown. so has your daughters. she's very beautiful. keep up the good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....Very Nice......
smile.gif

Back