4 a/b naturals: what you using for leave in conditioners?

morehairplease

This weekend I plan on picking up a new leave in conditioner and would love recs.

I decided to use the Eluence mbc for my conditioner washes instead.

any recs would be great ladies.

tia

bettytoo

Allway's natural oil misturizer is what I use to blow my hair out and african pride hair tonic.Plus african magical gro .And i use sta-sof-fro to spray moisture when my hair feel's dry.

IrisDaVirus

Lately I've been using that Allways Natural Oil Moisturizer. Last night I just washed my hair, skipped the conditioner, and added the Allways. I combed it through and put my hair in a few ponytails. My hair was so soft this morning it was freakin' ridiculous.

BTW - I used the Isoplus Conditioning Shampoo.

rosalindb

Condition wash with Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose

Spritz my hair with my a mixture of water, glycerine, giovanni direct leave-in and essential oils such as rosemary, ylang ylang & lavender etc

Seal in moisture with Anita Grant whipped butter

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Not fully natural yet but WGO and Aveda Be Curly mixed together keeps the hair moisturized for days.

I tried Giovanni Direct Leave-in and it left my hair poofy and it only felt moisturized for a few hours.

Suri

I just realized it said 4a/b, I'm more like a 3c/4a. Same thing pretty much, but since you specified, I just wanted to make sure you knew :)

Country gal

I use Gionvani Direct Leave in. I sometimes use one by Kiehl's forgot the name. I also just use regular conditioner as a leave in too.

Cheleigh

I use:
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Oyin Whipped Pudding
Jamaican cactus leave-in
Giovanni Direct
MY Honey Child Aloe Leave-in
MHC Herbal Cocktail

ajargon02

tishee said:
This weekend I plan on picking up a new leave in conditioner and would love recs.

I decided to use the Eluence mbc for my conditioner washes instead.

any recs would be great ladies.

tia

Giovanni tea tree leave in, or Thanks to Melanizum: conditioner mixed w/ castor oil. It keeps my hair super soft, tangle free, and it's not greasy