2015 WIG CHALLENGE

It was you, silly. :giggle: j/k, not really NGraceO...all your joints are fiyah.
That's what I was thinking too...

:lol: :lol: Ya'll cray.

Y'all- There was someone who posted a picture of themselves wearing a GORGEOUS straight lace wig from classic lace wigs. Anyone know who that was??

I actually started to think that I had imagined it, but I found it :yay::clapping:!! It was actually posted in a different thread (protective styles thread). I AM IN LOOOOOVEEEEEEE :love:

Needless to say, this WILL be my next wig purchase once I get my coins together :lol:

Here it is:

I'm completely in love with this lace :infatuated:... i've been rocking it for 6 months, and so far so good ! (for those asking it is from classiclacewigs). Hair starting to become matted in the kitchen area, but overall it's ok.
I BCed 2 months ago, and this helped me during my transition period and now that I'm natural, I cornrow my hair under the wig and leave it alone !
Anyway, I want to try another hair from another company but I'm afraid to be disapointed . any recommendations ?

ws1h0h.jpg

1e71iw.jpg

2ikzbmg.jpg

Shoutout to Naphy !

I can't find a phony pony that matches texture and color for nothing. 1B's are too dark and the others are too light. You have a good phony pony brand that you like? january noir

divachyk
You can always dye them with regular box dye.
When I was transitioning, I found a drawstring ponytail that was kinky, but not too kinky. I'll check to see if I have an extra one still in the bag and let you know.

Dusted my ends last night. As I am off work this week, I'll be giving my hair some air, and upping my wash routine. 'Rozeena' and 'Bella' will get a rest this week:yep:

Hey yall.

I'm about two weeks into my four weeks of wearing my sewn-down wig, and it's going okay.

My scalp gets the itchies from time to time, but that's to be expected. I'm keeping my edges moisturizer and sealed (as they're the only parts of my hair exposed) and I tie them down each night.

I think I might make it!

divachyk
You can always dye them with regular box dye.
When I was transitioning, I found a drawstring ponytail that was kinky, but not too kinky. I'll check to see if I have an extra one still in the bag and let you know.

divachyk
I cleared out my hair closet and I don't have an extra ponytail like I thought and I still cat remember the name. All I know is that the hair looked like it was a blow out on natural hair and it was a drawstring.

Everything is going okay for me with my wigs (my scalp is itching a bit, and I want to just let my hair free lol).
Right now I have 4 wavy wigs in rotation, 2 human and 2 synthetic. I'm just going to rinse my cornrows with some cheapie conditioner and see what my scalp says then ^_^

Still bad wigging it when I leave the house. Still searching for a wig that doesn't look wiggy that fits my small head and doesn't cost an arm, leg and three extra toes.

Still wigging it! I love all of the length that I'm
Able to retain, especially since I'm taking manetabolism vitamins. My hair is really growing. Just wish jt would thicken up.

:lol: :lol: Ya'll cray. I actually started to think that I had imagined it, but I found it :yay::clapping:!! It was actually posted in a different thread (protective styles thread). I AM IN LOOOOOVEEEEEEE :love: Needless to say, this WILL be my next wig purchase once I get my coins together :lol: Here it is: Shoutout to Naphy !
Wowser!! What hair is this? Light yaki or straight yaki! This would make my life...
ETA;
I am sending the straight yaki I got back for the light yaki in that pic

Last edited:
I'm still wiggling & deep conditioning every week if not bi-weekly. I love my curly wig from California lace wig & most likely will order a straight one. Great quality

Hi Ladies :wave:

Havent been posting lately but here is my latest synthetic.

image-3864621396.jpg

Its 30 inches long!!

Also tried out the "conditioning synthetic wigs with fabric softener". It works like a charm. Im getting so much more life out of my wigs now!!

I LOVE this HHJ!!

So I got tired of that set of cornrows and took them out early lol. My hair is feeling really nice and soft, but I'm gonna wash it and either plait it myself, or go back to get cornrows put it by Thursday I think.

Today's Wig (from eWigs.com) - Human Hair
I have it pinned up in the back, because of the jacket I'm wearing out today.
This is right out the bag practically, just a shake and quick comb through.

52444745252791-vi.jpg

55444745255043-vi.jpg

Today's wig; my first lace front from my local BSS. Vivica Fox's Reserve Collection Remi, Satin-V. It's a discontinued unit.
I haven't had it styled yet, just combed out. I want to do the little baby hair thing to it, but will try it on a less expensive unit.

09444963549247-vi.jpg

My wig purchasing luck has run out. Ordered several short wigs to be fun and playful and the caps are way too snug and small. The 20% restock fee along with I have pay return shipping makes it pointless to return since I got them on sale. I'mma wear them around the house for now in hopes they stretch / give a little.

My wig purchasing luck has run out. Ordered several short wigs to be fun and playful and the caps are way too snug and small. The 20% restock fee along with I have pay return shipping makes it pointless to return since I got them on sale. I'mma wear them around the house for now in hopes they stretch / give a little.

divachyk
Thats a good way to stretch them. Also, if you havent already, you could take out the combs to make some room in there (especially the ones in the very front).

I have not tried any short wigs; prob bc I love and want long hair, lol

I LOVE this HHJ!!

The owner of the BSS I bought my lace front the other day said that too many people are buying off the internet. She said that people don't know what they're getting and it's too much trouble sending it back. I agreed with her to some degree, but if you don't have a BSS or wig seller in your area, then the internet is the only way to go.

I'm sorry they don't fit divachyk, but I'm sure they'll stretch a little. Does the site you order from have cap sizes to choose from or are the wigs supposed to be an average size?

For those who have been wearing wigs on a frequent basis (I'm building my wardrobe of wigs), how are your edges coming along? Are you finding that the wig caps are pulling/breaking your hair at the hairline?

Back