2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I forgot that I have a jar of the BBD Stretch Creme. Are you just using it as a moisturizer? It's been sitting in my bathroom cabinet this whole time cause I wasn't sure how to go about using it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

flyygirlll2
So Did I!:lol:...:dollar::dollar::dollar:

You know you have to use with heat.

So I pulled it out and will start using it under the dryer as a leave-in.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Last night I rinsed my hair then applied ITDF Intense Moisture Creme, topped with avocado oil, and sealed with avocado butter.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
A couple of weeks ago, I posted in this thread and mentioned that I use Eco Styler Olive Oil gel. I recently stopped using this gel because my hair would start feeling dry, my hair strands would stick together, and my hair had a little breakage. Now, I have been strictly using plain ol' water and the shea butter mixed with safflower oil, castor oil, and coconut oil. Since this change, my hair is softer, fuller, and more moisturized and the breakage has stopped. I did like the sleek look and hold from the gel but it would dry up my hair as days go by during this winter season and cause breakage. This year, I really want to grow my hair out and can't be having breakage slowing up my progress.

Rastafarai

Retwisted my hair in six jumbo plaits with Natty Naturals Natty Creme and sealed with the Natty Butter.

Today's results from using these products last night:

I think I have found my staples!

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Wash Day in twists yesterday:
1-hour prepoo with heat with Soultanicals Power To The Prepoo & Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Pimento Oil
Bobeam Honey Shea bar

Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner & Milk+Honey Tangle-Free Pudding mix

LOC with
SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus & Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp conditioner mix, Baidynath Mahabhringraj & Ramtirth Brahmi Oil mix
Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root ButterCream

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Washed and DC then redoing mini twists with DB Vanilla Leave In, LG Vanilla Cream and Cream & Coco Chocolate Glaze oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Doin' a Pre-Poo Rx with: SSI's Coconut Sorbet.

I keep 'wondering' what I was going to do with the Coconut Oil(s) I bought from Hydroquench Systems.

I will start using these as Pre-Rx's too.

Especially since Coconut Oil is suppose to combat Hydral Fatigue and all that good stuff.

And I need to find a way to use those up.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Moisturized with BRB Toasted Marshmallows, sealed with APB Quinoa oil in Almond Macaroon, LG Whipped Marshmallow butta on ends.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Applied MT mix to scalp, moisturized with APB Leave In, then sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait. Also massaged APB HUG into my edges as well.

meka72

After applying my liquid leave ins, I used QB burdock root cream, Claudie's Montego Bay oil, QB amla & olive heavy cream and QB aethiopika butter.

Beany

Used oil mix on scalp. Used bellezzanaturalskin hair and skin spray, pbn mmm, and kj jamaican jelly (on ends only). Currently in 6 plaits.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use: Pure Avocado on top of my DC'er to Steam with.

After my Hair Dries, probably TPS Peppermint or Coffee Pomade.

xu93texas

This AM:
I spritzed a little of SSI Tahitian leave in and used a dab of SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair cream.