2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Today I used:
Knotty Boy Peppermint cooling Moisture Spray on scalp
Jane Carter Solution Restore Moisture Mist on twists
WiseWays Herbals Goldilocks Hair Oil on scalp & twists
Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Food on ends and bunned

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

veesweets

After cowashing I used curl junkie smoothing lotion and sealed with bask java bean balm.

Tonight I massaged my scalp with LG green magic

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Moisturized with APB Leave In, then sealed with Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait. Massaged APB HUG into my edges as well.

xu93texas

I washed and DC my hair. I applied Shescentit Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail and sealed with APB HUG oil. I massaged some oil into scalp as well.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Washed then sealed in leave in with almond and apricot oils, twisting with CRN almond jai twisting butter and sealing the ends with Oyin sugar berries pomade.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Used HH Refresher Coarse and finished moisturizing with Oyin HD. Sealed ends with Redken Anti-Snap and Jakeala's Amla Parfait.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

xu93texas

I applied TPS Peppermint pomade to scalp. I used Shescentit Tahitian leave in conditioner and Claudie's Balancing Moisturizer on hair.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Applied Komaza Coconut Damage Control Serum and HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow on length. Sealed ends with Redkin Anti-Snap and Jakeala's Amla Parfait.

ETA- also used Claudie's Temple Balm on my edges. Love this stuff.

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
BBD Stretch Crème and a couple drops of Mielle Organics Almond & Mint Oil

I forgot that I have a jar of the BBD Stretch Creme. Are you just using it as a moisturizer? It's been sitting in my bathroom cabinet this whole time cause I wasn't sure how to go about using it.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Massaged APB HUG on scalp, then moisturized with APB Leave in on length. Sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait, concentrating on ends.