2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Is anyone noticing whether or not the vitamins are making your hair thicker? I've finished 9 bottles consecutively and can't really tell a difference with thickness.

Anyway, my skin is still breakout free so no complaints there. My next length check will be sometime next month.

sgold04

The bottles I ordered are the enhanced formula. The directions say to take one pill in the morning and one pill at night, as opposed to two at once. Is anyone violating the rules? I always forget the nightly dose.

yodie

I still haven't received my order from July 3rd. Customer service has not been stellar. Looks like the product disappeared in the mail somehow. All tracking info just stops. Shouldn't she send a new shipment and continue to track that pkg?

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I still haven't received my order from July 3rd. Customer service has not been stellar. Looks like the product disappeared in the mail somehow. All tracking info just stops. Shouldn't she send a new shipment and continue to track that pkg?

They should definitely send a new package. That's absurd

yodie

I followed up with The Mane Choice again and checked the tracking. I ordered July 3rd. Looks like my item just arrived somewhere in NY. So, I guess I'll get it by August. That's crazy, but I like the vitamins, so I'll continue to be patient. I would've just sent my customer a new shipment, but I guess not all companies think the same way.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Soooo I just started my new job as a first year teacher in an urban school district so I've been extremely busy. I'm still taking my vitamins but haven't had the time or energy to take my protective style out for a length check.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to take my hair out next weekend

naturalfinally

Just received a new 6 month supply of the vitamins since I'm on my last bottle from my first order. I can see a difference in the overall health and thickness of my hair but I'm still suffering from a thinning crown. I also purchased the HairMax 9 laser comb. I'm hoping that the combination will help my crown.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
@naturalfinally i have a laser comb for my edges but I haven't been consistent. im going to start using it again tonight.

Still taking my Manetabolism (old formula) and getting good results with growth. I went down to taking one a day instead of two because I want my sew in to last until December.

sgold04

I have a two month supply left, I haven't been taking them consistently, but I plan on getting maximum growth until I straighten in December, so I'll focus on taking them every morning.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
So I've officially been consistently taking Manetabolism for a year. I just finished my 12 bottle. I have 4 more bottles of the old formula and then I'll switch to the new.

I really want to take my sew in out to do a length check but I paid too much money for it lol.

My hair has most definitely grown!
My skin has remained clear!
Haven't noticed a difference with thickness :-(
My nails still break :-(

As a whole I've been pleased with my results.

hothair

Couldn't find where else to post a review so figured I should put it here. I colour my hair a lot so decided to get on some hair vits to make my hair more resilient.

I used the original formula for about 2-3months with great growth my nails nice and hard and grew very quickly I was taking them alongside a wonderful antioxidant multivitamin from nature's best.

So I decided to stock up on a new set once I ran low and ordered and received the Manetabolism plus. I continued taking them but stopped my nature's best multivitamin. My face went crazy.

I broke out like I have NEVER broken out I have taken biotin and every other hair growing aid touted on the forum over he years with no reaction like this. I officially had mega acne. I refused to believe it was the Manetabolism Plus and finished the first bottle.

I then took a few days break and my skin started going back to normal. Ladies it's been about 4 days and I have to say my vanity won't permit me to stay on these vitamins with a spotty face so I concede and I'm out. When my skin is under control and I get desperate I may take one tablet twice a week with the natures best when I feel brave.

This is a long sss post lol just thought to share.

Happy hair growing!

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
And?...how much growth on average did ya'al see??...just anxious...received my 2 month supply and started 5 days ago. Planning to be in braids for 8weeks...

What i want to find out is how much growth should i expect? I want to order a 6 month supply but Manetabolism is a bit pricey for me if i'm going to get 3 inches in 6 months i might as well use Biotain which is half the price on the ground and will give me same results

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
UOTE="NaturallyBri87, post: 21954751, member: 434595"]@YesToHair! i get about 3/4 inch a month with no breakouts. I'm using the old fornula[/QUOTE]

That's about 5in in 6 months!! That's it...i'm sold!!! :yay::yay::thankyou:

destinyseeker

Is it too late to join in ladies? I've been lurking and taking manetabolism since May. Two bottles of the old formula and then I purchased a years worth of the new formula during the 4th of July sale. I took hairfinity for 6 months prior to starting and my hair rebounded nicely from a set back. It was visably longer but thinner IMO. My nails and hair on Manetabolism are much heathier, thicker and longer. My progress has been excellent with absolutely no breakouts ( I drink a lot of water). I will attempt to post pictures of my progress later ( since the site change I've been unable to). BTW the "Don't Get Much Butter than this" is also bomb!:worship2:

Last edited:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Desperately want to take this sew in out to do a length check! Two more weeks. Still taking Manetabolism consistently and I think I'm almost done with my 12th bottle

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I was on the old formula in 2014. I saw about 1/2" per month taking them consistently. I didn't know there was a new formula. I'm scared to try the new one. I'm not acne prone, but I don't want to have any breakouts either.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Taking my sew in out on Friday so a length check will be coming soon. I have about a week left of my 12th bottle so my length check will be right on time for a one year comparison.

I'm going to start oiling my scalp with JBCO to help with thickness.