2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Okay so I've finished my 12th bottle! I've experienced little to no breakouts this year! my hair has definitely grown but it hasn't gotten any thicker/less shedding.

I deleted the picture on my phone of my starting pic (I needed more space lol) but if you go back to my post in May you'll see my starting pic. I'm wearing a white shirt with collarbone length hair. when I started Manetabolism the back of my hair barely touched the white shirt. I did get a much needed trim in May. So here I am today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Happy Thanksgiving! Be on the look out for the Manetabolism Black Friday sale! Last year it was 40% off starting at midnight and I stocked up lol.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@NaturallyBri87 Really? at 10? Did they announce that to the VIP members? So much for keeping the time frame a secret. hehe. Also thinking about getting a couple more things with that big arse discount. :look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Took the vitamins all week. I'm not prone to acne, so hopefully it doesn't start. I've upped my water intake a little...but I refuse to drink 3liters or some nonsense per day. It's not even possible.

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
Face breaking out...going to take a 4-week break from the pills and see..

Still have two unopened bottles :-(

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Oh no! One thing I like about them was that I didn't have any breakouts. A break my be good.

I might start back up with these next month. Although I think I like Mielle better. Gave me way less shedding and I got past the initial breaking out stage. Just don't have the extra money right now to buy more

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
Oh no! One thing I like about them was that I didn't have any breakouts. A break my be good.

I might start back up with these next month. Although I think I like Mielle better. Gave me way less shedding and I got past the initial breaking out stage. Just don't have the extra money right now to buy more

I am not sure what's happening also because i'm at the end of bottle 8...shouldn't i have broken out sooner?!...anyway when i do start again i will take 1 pill a day 1st and see how that goes.

You still have bottles and it did work for you so rather than over stretching your budget with Mielle, i agree do come back!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
@YesToHair! exactly lol. i have three days of mielle left and then i'm gonna use the rest of my manetabolism. Hopefully when you start up again you won't experience breakouts. it is weird that you skin is reacting 8 months later