***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

Deep conditioning steam now with ORS Shealicious Shine Booster Shea Butter treatment.

This is last of my post-relaxer-multiple-same-day deep conditioning treatments :lol:

Did a Pre-Rx on Dry Hair with Mission:Condition's TerraForma Pre-Rx
Cathy Howse under dryer 20 minutes & Curl Junkie's Repair Me under dryer 20 minutes

Steaming with: Jakeala 's Tutti Hair mixed with Enso Natural's Cavao Bark DC'er

Dc'ing with Naturelle Grow's Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm & Cinnamon DC. I have not used this in a while but OMG. It has my hair feeling so good right now. It absorbed into my hair really fast making it both moisturized and soft. #teamhealthyhair

Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair under dryer* (Required heat) for about 20 minutes

Going to Steam with: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux mixed with Jakeala's Tutti Honey (in baked cherries).

Last edited:
DCing under a plastic cap while I clean. SM PM on my scalp, naturellegrow marshmallow root and slippery elm on the crown (I needwd to finish the little bit that was left), and APB not easily broken everywhere else.

Steam deep conditioning with Simply Shea Deep Conditioner/Co-wash mixed with mustard and avocado oils. This stuff doesn't mix oils well... they start to separate after a few minutes... will see how well it does on my hair though.

Friday: Prepooed with coconut oil, shampooed and I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise with heat for 2 hours. My hair has thanked me so. This hair mayo is definitely a staple product for me :) My hair feels much more reinforced and bouncy. My braidout on Saturday was the best.

Prepoo: MT Mix overnight
Shampoo: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture
Conditioner: Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose (original formula) + Ultrasheen Duitex + Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture

Will use a heat cap and condition overnight

I think I'm in this challenge lol..

I dc'ed with Komaza protein strengthener following up with Redken deep faucets. The Redken is good. Idk if it's a repurchase.

Tried to cut down on the product mixing this week. Just tresemme remoisture, caffeine conditioner, emu oil conditioner and a splash of parnevu hair mayo.

(Ok, and SAA, glycerine and castor oil...)

Deep conditioning steam with Argan Oil and Shea Butter Eco-lesterol mixed with mustard, avocado and peppermint oils.

Deep conditioning steam with Olive Oil and Shea Butter Eco-lesterol mixed with mustard/avocado/peppermint oils.

Planning quite a nice dc session right now. I'm on a bus from philly heading home. Gonna do a water rinse and dc with Shea What, no heat, under a cap overnight

Deep conditioning steam with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Masque mixed with mustard/peppermint oils and dulse. I like this masque a lot...

Pre-Rx on Dry Hair with Origins Rich Rewards DC'er under Plastic Cap & Wig.

Will come home after work and Steam with: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux mixed with Jakeala's Honey Hair (baked cherries)

Pre-Rx on Dry Hair with Origins Rich Rewards DC'er under Plastic Cap & Wig.

Will come home after work and Steam with: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux mixed with Jakeala's Honey Hair (baked cherries)

Did that (bolded). Also used:
Cathy Howse UBH (under dyer about 20 minutes)
Claudie Reconstructor (under dryer about 20 minutes)

*Will Steam with SD's SWII*

DC'ed my freshly bleached hair in the back with Nutress Moisturizing Protein pack. Yes lawd. My hair air dried super soft. I need to reup on my Mocha Silk or look into another protein treatment to use weekly

I deep conditioned last Thursday with Organics Hair Mayo under a heat cap and Aussie moist cnditiiner for 10 minutes. Since I went to the beach last Saturday, I washed again but this time used the L'Oreal Hair Balm. My hair felt pretty soft and moisturized considering it was immersed in salt water hours before.

Steaming now with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Masque mixed with a little bit of avocado oil, peppermint oil and dulse.

Back