2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

I did the whole shebang today :)

I massaged my scalp with jbco while inverting, then clarified and did a protein treatment. Chamomile and marshmallow tea rinse under a dc of joico moisturizing balm. Then a roller set...I put a moisturizing mask on my face while under the dryer.

Now I'm tired, lol.

nnbolden

I've done it both ways - Right now I'm doing the Lazy Way.:lol:

I steep a Pot overnight allow it to Cool and then I pour it in individual containers and stick them in the Fridge.

Then I take a Container out on wash day and allow it to become room temp.

Thanks.

I've done it both ways in the past too. Currently, I just brew some the night before wash day but I might go back to the lazy days too lol

I brew enough tea for several wash days, and each morning I brew a little more coffee than I need, and dump it I to my tea mix. I warm it up in the microwave.

I brew enough tea for several wash days, and each morning I brew a little more coffee than I need, and dump it I to my tea mix. I warm it up in the microwave.

@naptime

I actually did this today.:grin: Put it in a separate container.

Sometimes I do them one at a time and sometimes I mix them together right before applying.:yep:

I think I might steep a Pot of Pure Green for next wash day and rotate between Pure Green and Rosemary for a while.

IDareT'sHair

Let us know how that goes. I'm thinking about doing something similar... I don't want to mix them just rotate... I've not used green tea that I can remember so I'm not sure what effects it has on the hair/scalp but I'm going to test run rosemary after this vanilla mint chai pitcher is finished.

Did a clay rinse today: water, rhassoul, c.bentontie, ACV and milk. It was a watery mix and my hair was super easy to detangle with it in. After a thorough rinse, I applied some grapeseed oil, rinsed some more and applied my diluted KCCC.

I clarified and did an everything rinse under a joico recovery balm dc. I'll henna tomorrow and do another dc under a rosemary rinse. My hair is very smooth and easy to deal with, even though I'm almost 12 weeks post. I just wish it would grow faster, lol.

I'm going to leave henna (mixed with coconut milk) in my hair overnight. In the morning, before deep conditioning, I'll do a tea rinse from LACE Naturals (Brahmi Bhringraj Amla Hibiscus Petal Horsetail Fenugreek Nettle Lavender & Rosemary).

I'll also do an ACV final rinse.

I'll Steep something today.....Maybe Green, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto or Sage?

Whatever I brew, it will only be one Tea-Type:yep:

Missed the bamboo the last couple washes but not today. Will add my ceramides to it then pour. Then slap my okra recon on top.

Kalpi-tone mixed with green & black tea. Left it in for an hour under plastic cap. Cowashed with Garnier conditioner, then a couple of minutes with Naturelle Growth Coconut water Mango conditioner. Hair was soft and smooth.

I washed twice with Chagrin Valley Moreno shampoo - it was NOT love at first sight. Left my hair feeling rough and tangled.

Back