2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

My first tea post for the new year. I'm getting my hair braided tomorrow, so I want to make sure my hair has a good treatment to start. I did a tea rinse with marshmallow root and & fenugreek today then put my DC mix on top. Under the dryer now.

Henna glossing tonight. Will DC all day tomorrow, then green tea/fenugreek rinse and seal with ceramide oil mix.

Pre-wash day hair:
image-3859083898.jpg

Will prolly post another pic afterward. I'm trying to document my hair care a bit better this year.

Attachments

• image-27005555.jpg
    image-27005555.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 18
I'm pretty sick, so I am passively pampering my hair.

Pre-poo: Overnight HOT with APB Ayurvedic Oil
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Deep Condition: Ultra Sheen DuoTex, APB Blueberry Cheesecake, Giovanni Smooth as Silk, and castor oil under a heat cap

Duchess007

You look "Fly":grin:

Them Ringlets shole is Ringin':lol:

Question: On your Henna Gloss(es) do you get Color?

Thanks girl! :Grin: I do 1:1 henna:conditioner, so I do get color. I think most people do a couple tablespoons of henna to 6-ish ounces of conditioner. I also prepare henna ahead of time so the dye is already released.

Prepooed with BRB Chai Hair Tea and now I'm sitting under the steamer with a conditioner mix that includes an Ayurvedic Mask from Jakeala (she added the extra Ayurvedic herbs).

Did paste of alma, brahmi and bhrinjag Friday night for hour. Hair felt soft, but didn't see color difference. Deep conditioned 40 minutes w Naturelle growth coconut water and mango plus sitrinillah.

I finally found kapi tone on Internet yesterday. Eagerly waiting for that to arrive. Trying to cover my grays a little better.

Did paste of alma, brahmi and bhrinjag Friday night for hour. Hair felt soft, but didn't see color difference. Deep conditioned 40 minutes w Naturelle growth coconut water and mango plus sitrinillah.

I finally found kapi tone on Internet yesterday. Eagerly waiting for that to arrive. Trying to cover my grays a little better.

Pennefeather

I didn't know these deposited color? Hmm....Interesting.:scratchch

Pennefeather

Please report back with your results after a while using Bramhi, Amala Kalpi Tone.:yep:

I Henna'ed over the weekend.

For the 1st time I used warm water to release the dye instead of ACV and it worked fine.

So, now I'm wondering if I mixed the Henna with Conditioner i.e. Henna Gloss, would I still get color? (trying to cover greys as well).

I did notice my hair is less dry than using ACV with the Henna.

IDareT'sHair,

The real question is, "will Kalpi tone cover gray?"

Kalpi tone will make hair darker, but as you know gray hair is stronger, coarser, and more resistant. I will let you know what happens...

Used ACV as a final rinse today. Just spritz HH Refresher Coarse (has aloe Vera) and QB Amla Olive Heavy Cream on length before putting them in a couple 2 strand twist. Sealed ends with Claudie's Tiffany Ceramide Pomade and Jakeala's shea butter.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Aloe vera gel over hydrolyzed quinoa protein/Millcreek Keratin Conditioner but under sunflower oil. Steaming now.... will probably do an ACV rinse after.

Got my hair braided yesterday afternoon. I am steeping marshmallow root, fenugreek, and slippery elm bark this morning to mix with 2 squirts of Aussie moist, a little JBCO, grapeseed oil, tea tree essential oil and ylang ylang essential oil. This will be my braid spray for the next two months.

Last night I applied Annabelle's Perfect Blends: White Chocolate Mousse Deep Conditioner (AMAZING) and let it sit overnight. This morning I washed it out, shampooed with Shea Moisture, and then applied Organixx Coconut Conditioner just in case my hair was dry after shampooing, but wasn't. Before getting out I put Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner for a leave-in and rinsed lightly with cold water.

Hair was easy to comb out. I applied ABP: Ayurvedic Hair Oil, braided up my hair, and slathered Hemp Grease to my mid-shafts and ends. I'm about to go to work so my hair will be up in a half wig protective style.

Back