2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep conditioning with quantum conditioner over night (don't like it but using it up) mixed with my usual honey and coconut oil. My hair felt soft before even putting it in so I know my hair is going to be soooooo soft no matter what :)

I co-washed today with Tresemme Natural and DC with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. I did a final rinse with Roux PC.

Prepooing with castor oil on my hair and scalp, shampooing with aphogee shampoo for damaged hair, do a reconstructor with aphogee 2 minute reconstructor for about 5 minutes in the shower and then DC with Elasta QP DPR for 25 minutes under my heating cap

Did a chicoro prepoo with hazelnut and safflower oil. Then coconut oil. Next time I will use cocoveda instead of the coconut oil.

I decided I was too tired to wash with the cocoveda shampoo bar. I decided to apply a dc on top instead. I slathered on Curl Junkie coconut and hibiscus. I am under a cap and watching the new Bruce Willis Die Hard Movie with my aching feet propped up. I will leave this on a couple of hours.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Dc'd 1 hour with Nub Her hemp & tamanu dc for keratin then about 3 hours with purification masque :lovve!: My texturized hair is in heaven!!

Dc'd w/black &nettle tea under Eden bodywork jojoba & monoi dc, AOHSR, JBCO under a cap & my bonnet. Not sure how long I'll leave it in for.

I Dc today with SSI Okra Hair Repair for 30 minutes followed by 30 minutes of SSI Rich Moisture Masque over a tea rinse for 30 minutes.

DCing with SD Vanilla Silk under a plastic cap, no heat. Been about 3 hours. Cant decide if I feel like rinsing now or later. Not looking forward to the detangling session tho

I dc'd overnight with Darcy's botanicals pumpkin seed conditioner. It is much thicker than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back