2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did an overnight DC with Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious volumizing conditioner - root to tip with a shea butter/rice bran oil mix overtop. I am slowly but surely falling in love with that AO conditioner.

DCing with Shea Moisture black soap purification masque. The smell is a little bit sickeningly sweet but the product is so moisturizing!!

DCed yesterday with something im trying to use up, cant recall what it is but its protein based. I think it was K Pak......

Curently DC'ing with a mix of Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner mixed with Silicon Mix :lick: I finished the jar of SM and although I love this product and have 3 more jars (including the babmu and protein de pearla versions), it felt good to throw out an empty jar

Dc'd with: AOHSR, dulhan organic henna powder, honey, avocado oil for 4hrs without heat. Hair is so soft and strong.

DCing with Shea Moisture black soap purification masque. The smell is a little bit sickeningly sweet but the product is so moisturizing!!

OMG!! This stuff is the BOMB!!
I DCd for about 3 hours and rinsed (used the poo too). I let my hair dry with no product. Its never been this soft! It feels clean and you can see the moisture!! It still looks like its wet!

I gotta stock up on this stuff!

Was supposed to DC with Bask Cacaco Bark but changed my mind when I felt my hair. I felt I needed a light protein so I DC'd with MD Coconut Creme Condish w/ heat for 15 mins.

For got to add I brewed a tea (chamomile/Fenugreek/Marshmallow Root/Slippery Elm/ Vatika Oil/AVJ) and put the dc on top.

Last edited:
Bask whiskey vanilla repairitive soak for an hour or so.

Dc'ing with Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I need to wash my hair tonight.....my scalp is super dirty. Sticking to this aphogee regimen for a while. Pre poo with castor oil, washing with aphogee shampoo for damaged hair and then aphogee 2 min reconstructor in the shower for about 10 minutes

Dcing with small amount of HQ peppermint and SD avocado and coconut oil.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Well I'm under the dryer now with a 2step treatment in my hair but of course I'll be DC with Nexxus Humectress for 30 minutes once I rinse this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back