2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmama1011

Doing a biotin mills creek deep conditioning and about to wash out and do a miss Jessie creme de la creme deep condition for like ten to give Minutes

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did an overnight dc with aowc on my ng and aogpb on the length of my hair. Over top I added a little Giovanni 50:50....it was great!
I had stopped doing overnight dc's but so long as my hair isn't soaking wet it is actually a good thing:yep:

Aggie

Texlaxed my hair today and DCed with Affirm Sustenance and Keracare Creme Humecto to moisturize. Turned out great as usual but I think I like the Affirm Creme Relaxer better than the Fiberguard Relaxer.

My hair is dryer with the fiberguard I feel so I will go back to the Affirm Creme Relaxer when this huge jar of Fiberguard is finished. May take a while though...

faithVA

DCd with HQ The Slip yesterday but it was a rush job. Want to use it when I have more time to evaluate it. It was definitely worth another try. Want to see if I like it more than AOBC.

Lita

Sunday-Used cream/coco pumpkin poo bar,rinsed with cream/coco mallow con bar,SSI avocado dc 25min,BF Olive drench to rinse,Naturelle grow silky leave-in,Eden coconut curl cream & sealed with Soy oil..Sprayed my scalp with Soultincals sorell spritz...Hair in 6 braids..

Happy Hair Growing!

Luprisi

Prepooed with wild growth oil on scalp and vatika oil on hair. I'm DCing with humecto and a peppermint/rosemary/ lavender oils

CocoGlow

Sunday-Used cream/coco pumpkin poo bar,rinsed with cream/coco mallow con bar,SSI avocado dc 25min,BF Olive drench to rinse,Naturelle grow silky leave-in,Eden coconut curl cream & sealed with Soy oil..Sprayed my scalp with Soultincals sorell spritz...Hair in 6 braids..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

How was your experience cleansing with this bar? How does it compare to Bobeam, Chagrin Valley or any other bars you may have tried? Thanks

daviine

DC'd for one hour with my baby daddy AOGPB. I got the original since they didnt have lavender and ylang ylang. Did it for an hour, no heat, on dry hair under a plastic cap. Woo! Curls and coils everywhere were coming out the woodwork. Even my wavy patch got excited. I love that stuff

kupenda What do you do next? Shampoo?

Lita

Lita

How was your experience cleansing with this bar? How does it compare to Bobeam, Chagrin Valley or any other bars you may have tried? Thanks

NappyRina Hi! It gives a nice lather,but you don't need to do more then one wash because your hair will feel stripped..but Cream/Coco's-coco mellow con bar will soften that squeaky feeling right away....

*Reminds me of Chagrin Valley bars & Bobeam detox bar,really cleans

Happy Hair Growing!

veesweets

Lita
I like it a lot so far. I love how thick and rich the consistency is yet it glides onto my strands with ease. I see exactly what everyone was talking about when it comes to the results. Both textures (relaxed & natural) feel balanced between hydrated and strong, and it left my hair with a nice healthy sheen. Reminds me somewhat of SD Shea What

Lita

Lita
I like it a lot so far. I love how thick and rich the consistency is yet it glides onto my strands with ease. I see exactly what everyone was talking about when it comes to the results. Both textures (relaxed & natural) feel balanced between hydrated and strong, and it left my hair with a nice healthy sheen. Reminds me somewhat of SD Shea What

veesweets Hi! What a great review,Thanks..Good to know that is reminds you of SD Shea What..Now I get a good idea about the texture.

Happy Hair Growing!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I shampooed with Gio TTT, then followed up with Komaza PS. Now I am conditioning with AO HSR and Gio SAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.