2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Iwanthealthyhair67

they are under STRONG delusion, and recently brought a child into that environment...smh

Interesting.

Gay churches? First Gentleman and First Wife? And they say its "God Approved!"??? Really....really?:look:

:lol:....oh my Lord...:nono:

The only thing God approves of His Word and His Word says this:

"For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?" I Peter 4:17

:nono:

So they will continue to mock God and tell HIM how they are going to live their lives....oooookkkkkkkkkkk.

sweetvi

Wisdom is nothing to do with acquiring knowledge, but everything to do with its application.........

Iwanthealthyhair67

@Nice & Wavy

Luke 12
47And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Those who know and know little will be punished, we have no excuse.:yep:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

@Nice & Wavy

Luke 12
47And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Those who know and know little will be punished, we have no excuse.:yep:
You are so right...there is no excuse.:yep::yep:

MrsHaseeb

All I'm going to say about this is this:

I believe its a set up against Israel.

Yes, and that's going to be very important for the start of end time sequences. Depending on what happens here, it could certainly be the real indication that the end is closer than we can imagine.

Nice & Wavy

Yes, and that's going to be very important for the start of end time sequences. Depending on what happens here, it could certainly be the real indication that the end is closer than we can imagine.
:yep::yep::yep:

I'm on a mission....to lead as many people to Christ as I can. I really want to have a heart like the Lord:

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

I look at what's happening and I am reminded of this scripture:

"When the sentence for a crime is not quickly carried out, people's hearts are filled with schemes to do wrong." Ecclesiastes 8:11

MrsHaseeb

I say come Lord Jesus. We have gotten to a stage in humanity where what has been done can't be reversed. Its going to take GOD. When I go to the stores now, our young ladies are dressed like prostitutes and post op trannies, our young men have their pants pulled down to their knees or are androgynous or running in a pack with homosexuals. Everybody is tattooed now. You're hard pressed to just find a normal looking person. And you know, it breaks my heart.... My heart is toward the youth because this is who the devil is targeting. This can't go on... GOD is going to have to fix this. This possible war is ultimately going to happen and further their demonic agenda .. The economy will collapse and I believe shortly after the mark of the beast system will be implemented; the one world economic system where you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark.

Nice & Wavy

And with all of these things we are seeing.....its only the beginning. There are worse things on the horizon.

But God...

"For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay." Habakkuk 2:3

ETA:
And the Lord said, "Hear what the unrighteous judge said; now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? "I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:6-8

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
My sentiments ...

I'd like to see a discussion as well.. I believe that Psalms 83, Jer 49 and Isaiah 17, which talks of the destruction of Damascus, all speak to what's going on today. Modern day Damascus sits on the same site as the ancient city.

We all know it was on the way to Damascus that Saul was converted... :yep:

All I'm going to say about this is this:

I believe its a set up against Israel.

Nice & Wavy

My sentiments ...

I'd like to see a discussion as well.. I believe that Psalms 83, Jer 49 and Isaiah 17, which talks of the destruction of Damascus, all speak to what's going on today. Modern day Damascus sits on the same site as the ancient city.

We all know it was on the way to Damascus that Saul was converted... :yep:
Thank you for these scriptures....this one here....:nono:

Jer. 49
Therefore, hear what the Lord has planned against Edom,
what he has purposed against those who live in Teman:
The young of the flock will be dragged away;
their pasture will be appalled at their fate.
21 At the sound of their fall the earth will tremble; their cry will resound to the Red Sea.[c]
22 Look! An eagle will soar and swoop down,
spreading its wings over Bozrah.

In that day the hearts of Edom’s warriors
will be like the heart of a woman in labor.

Divine.

I have been playing around with God lately. I have been stressing over things that don't matter! Things that shouldn't be my concern. Engaging in things that I shouldn't just because God didn't give me what I wanted. After reading Isaiah 17, it hit me: I'm wasting time idolizing the things of this earth. None of this stuff matters. My salvation is more important than these worldly desires I have.

The Holy Spirit has overwhelmed me with such a sense of calmness over a situation that has been plaguing me for months that I could not ignore this feeling. I was wondering why now? I'm thankful for it, because now I see how foolish I was. Jesus is coming back and I'm over here worried about some nonsense. Thank you Jesus for waking me up!

Nice & Wavy

I have been playing around with God lately. I have been stressing over things that don't matter! Things that shouldn't be my concern. Engaging in things that I shouldn't just because God didn't give me what I wanted. After reading Isaiah 17, it hit me: I'm wasting time idolizing the things of this earth. None of this stuff matters. My salvation is more important than these worldly desires I have.

The Holy Spirit has overwhelmed me with such a sense of calmness over a situation that has been plaguing me for months that I could not ignore this feeling. I was wondering why now? I'm thankful for it, because now I see how foolish I was. Jesus is coming back and I'm over here worried about some nonsense. Thank you Jesus for waking me up!
BOOM!!! Amen!

Nice & Wavy

Just took this picture of a Rainbow that GOD created....satan can't copy, no matter how much he tries!

Attachments

• 1278788_10153230769780179_1201119362_o.jpg
    1278788_10153230769780179_1201119362_o.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I made a post cautioning the dangers of being involved with vision boards and the loa...

The popularity of these threads aren't as they used to be in this forum.

The originator of the loa 'the secret thread' and the vision board thread are no longer here and it is not because they were banned. They were both very popular and good members here but they got on the wrong path and entered into a dark world which in turn wrecked havoc in their personal lives.

I'm not happy that this happened. It's scary, to be perfectly honest. However the dark world is no place for Christians to tamper with.

If you want something in life, the loa is no place to play, neither is having a vision board for manifesting what one wants in this life. It's dangerous ground to be upon.

Seek God and seek God's Word, period. Let the Holy Spirit be the leader and guide of all things in one's life. There is no other way.

sweetvi

Shimmie

I actually remember reading it just the other day. If someone does not have discernment, then I can see how harmless they think it is. It breaks my heart to hear that and just like they saw the truth, so will those who are supporting this same sex nonsense. God's word is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow

Iwanthealthyhair67

1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

The natural person is the unsaved or unregenerated man...spiritual discernment is not based on our own observation or a gut feeling but revelation by Holy Spirit.

Nice & Wavy

I made a post cautioning the dangers of being involved with vision boards and the loa...

The popularity of these threads aren't as they used to be in this forum.

The originator of the loa 'the secret thread' and the vision board thread are no longer here and it is not because they were banned. They were both very popular and good members here but they got on the wrong path and entered into a dark world which in turn wrecked havoc in their personal lives.

I'm not happy that this happened. It's scary, to be perfectly honest. However the dark world is no place for Christians to tamper with.

If you want something in life, the loa is no place to play, neither is having a vision board for manifesting what one wants in this life. It's dangerous ground to be upon.

Seek God and seek God's Word, period. Let the Holy Spirit be the leader and guide of all things in one's life. There is no other way.
Thank you so much for this post. It certainly reveals that you care for the whole person.:love2: The Lord is using you, sis and I for one am grateful that you post truths....Christians must not tamper with evil of any kind.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Shimmie: about vision boards: what if you just use it as a reminder of what you wish to focus on that particular year and not necessarily for loa?

Iwanthealthyhair67

This is where we are:

2 Timothy Chapter 4
(3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
(4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Joyce Meyer's conference is here in Atlanta September 26th, 27th and 28th. Any one planning to attend?

I plan to attend.

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF

Nice & Wavy

Joyce Meyer's conference is here in Atlanta September 26th, 27th and 28th. Any one planning to attend?

I plan to attend.

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF
I live in Florida so I won't be able to attend. I did go to one of her conferences many years ago....:yep:

Nice Lady

We are only control of ourselves! That's something to be learned in life! We cannot control others. This gives us more time to handle our business and other things of significance.

Nice Lady

Our thoughts become our words. Our words become our actions. Our actions become our habits. Our habits become our character. Our character becomes our destiny.
Paula White

Nice & Wavy

When your vertical relationship with God is pure and holy, then we are better able to succeed at our horizontal relationships with people. The main purpose for getting free from satan is not so that your life will be more comfortable. The purpose is for you to then reach down and strengthen others who are in the same place you once were.

Seek to be an encourager!