2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

LifeafterLHCF

Is it just me or am I weird or is it my gift that I get revived for praying for others needs? It like it uplifts me as I uplift someone else. I now see why one must be in constant state of prayer to keep one stable.

MrsHaseeb

Is it just me or am I weird or is it my gift that I get revived for praying for others needs? It like it uplifts me as I uplift someone else. I now see why one must be in constant state of prayer to keep one stable.

I praise Jesus for you GoddessMaker. Your posts lately have been such a blessing. Its amazing to see the growth and I know its the grace of God at work in you.

LifeafterLHCF

It hurt me today to really cut my ties with a coworker. The more I think on it, it hurts. Shade had been thrown in a subtle way. I know that I can't think about it as it's negative. I just know that I can't have anyone too close who doesn't like to hear preaching or christian music. I can't be around a angry person because I don't want that to infect me. I know I have angry strike that God is dealing with me about. I'm having to give compassion to others because God has been more than graceful to me. Not everyone who says they believe are believers.

LifeafterLHCF

Iwanthealthyhair67 your going to make me tear up. I have a smokey eye on today that's not good lol.

It's not me it's Jesus.The most high! It ain't nothing but Jesus who is changing me from the inside out. We can try and make us over from the outside but it's something about that power of Jesus that works properly cleaning out the junk from the inside which checks the stuff on the outside. Jesus your awesome, just so amazing.

Iwanthealthyhair67

This is the day that the Lord hath made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!

There is none like unto our Lord.

Come, bless the Lord with me for He is worthy to be praised honored and adored, give thanks unto the Lord for He is good, He is really, really good. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

There is none Like unto our Lord.

Oh that men would praise the Lord for His wonderful works to the children of men. The right hand of the Lord is exalted and doth valiantly. Praise Him for His mighty acts, praise him for His excellent greatness.

There is none like unto our Lord.

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and sing praises unto thy name oh most high. Now therefore, our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name.

There is none like unto our God.

Worthy is the lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessings. Amen. Blessing and glory, and wisdom and thanksgiving, and honor, and power and might, be to our God forever and ever Amen!

LifeafterLHCF

I wish we could all join hands and just sing praises to the Lord.We are the body of Christ no matter where we are and what are money looks like or if we like each other. We are unified no matter what. Lord your sooo worthy to be praised. Lord your faithful. Lord your just awesome, you can transform a ratchet sinner into someone with light that can only be from you. Holy be thy name Lord. Your amazingly refreshing! You are are source of strength. Your love is deeper than anything that can be fathomed. The patience you hold is just awe. Lord your good. Lord please be with each and every sister in Christ here, but even more important please Lord from the depths of me please bring or woe your lost daughters that are on this very site. There are so many who are proud and puffed up. Lord humble them and bring them back to you. I would truly love to see so many be transformed by your hand like I'm witnessing in my own life.

Went to the psyc yesterday he told me he doesn't need me to come anymore. He is a believer and says he can see the change in me. He said he say that at my 1st apportionment as well but he definitely sees it now and I'm on the road to greatness because I have opened myself to Christ. It's scary and there are still some areas but God be the glory for transformation and restoration. Jesus that name!

Iwanthealthyhair67

GoddessMaker

HALLELUJAH!!!

Praise the living God who is well able to heal, deliver and set free, I have tears right now. I've been trusting in God for this very thing and daily I see it coming to fruition. There is more work to be done Christian, I see your willing heart and so does HE, He says His ears are opened to the cries of the righteous, continue to trust God. Overcome by the word of your testimony, because you are an overcomer and more than a conqueror! Amen!!!

I wish we could all join hands and just sing praises to the Lord.We are the body of Christ no matter where we are and what are money looks like or if we like each other. We are unified no matter what. Lord your sooo worthy to be praised. Lord your faithful. Lord your just awesome, you can transform a ratchet sinner into someone with light that can only be from you. Holy be thy name Lord. Your amazingly refreshing! You are are source of strength. Your love is deeper than anything that can be fathomed. The patience you hold is just awe. Lord your good. Lord please be with each and every sister in Christ here, but even more important please Lord from the depths of me please bring or woe your lost daughters that are on this very site. There are so many who are proud and puffed up. Lord humble them and bring them back to you. I would truly love to see so many be transformed by your hand like I'm witnessing in my own life.

Went to the psyc yesterday he told me he doesn't need me to come anymore. He is a believer and says he can see the change in me. He said he say that at my 1st apportionment as well but he definitely sees it now and I'm on the road to greatness because I have opened myself to Christ. It's scary and there are still some areas but God be the glory for transformation and restoration. Jesus that name!

MrsHaseeb

Psalm 145:13-15, 18-20 KJV
Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations. [14] The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. [15] The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. [18] The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. [19] He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. [20] The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

LifeafterLHCF

How great is our God! Singing how great is our God! So worthy to be praised!

Was listening to a message from Dr.Charles Stanley. I heart that old man lol. It hit my baby toe this morning on something. Will be starting slowly but I know if I don't I'm in direct violation with God. I'm not about that life.

LifeafterLHCF

My job isn't stable but I will trust in God. I will not be shaken by this. There is no confirmation in anything anymore. I will trust in God who is unchanging who is the same yesterday,today and forever more.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Instead of concentrating on your problems and getting discouraged, focus on God and meditate on His promises for you. You may have fallen down, but you don't have to stay down. God is ready, willing and able to pick you up. -Joyce Meyer

You know what? I just found out that Joyce Myer is a breast cancer survivor. When I read your post above, I could 'hear' that she was speaking this from true experience.

Thanks Nice Lady for sharing this.

HappywithJC723

The current situation my hubby and I are in is hard....I'm at a job where I'm extremely uncomfortable and I don't feel like I'm fulfilling God's purpose for my life (helping people); hubby has been unable to find a job since he was laid off in November. We're about to move back to my parents' house to avoid going into debt because his unemployment benefits have ran out.

Despite the situation I know God is working for our good. We pray everyday and hold on to God's promises. This season that we're in is for the glory of God. God is building patience, strength and unwaivering faith and trust in Him as we wait for Him to make a way for us. We know delay is not denial with the Lord.

So I thank God for our situation and I praise Him in advance for working it out!

Nice Lady

You know what? I just found out that Joyce Myer is a breast cancer survivor. When I read your post above, I could 'hear' that she was speaking this from true experience.

Thanks Nice Lady for sharing this.

Shimmie, LOL. It's a good quote and its great direction. The Word of God is still effective even if we never experienced it--you can preach on healing without ever having sickness touch your body. However, if you were sick and healed, then you are able to connect with others. I was gonna go off on a tangent, but I will refrain...

I know a particular example of a Christian who's never had cancer that has prayed and ministered to a survivor that was healed...

Thanks for reviving this quote and being a reader of my Twitter account...

Last edited:

Nice Lady

The current situation my hubby and I are in is hard....I'm at a job where I'm extremely uncomfortable and I don't feel like I'm fulfilling God's purpose for my life (helping people); hubby has been unable to find a job since he was laid off in November. We're about to move back to my parents' house to avoid going into debt because his unemployment benefits have ran out.

Despite the situation I know God is working for our good. We pray everyday and hold on to God's promises. This season that we're in is for the glory of God. God is building patience, strength and unwaivering faith and trust in Him as we wait for Him to make a way for us. We know delay is not denial with the Lord.

So I thank God for our situation and I praise Him in advance for working it out!

HappywithJC723, I am so sorry about your whole ordeal. You are fulfilling God's purpose. Dark places never mean we are not in God's will. He will use this story in the future...Anytime, you continue to trust God--he will give you direction as to how to get out...Sometimes, the devil tries to put a lock on our finances (e.g., unemployment, etc.) to block us from being effective for the Kingdom.

Has your husband ever considered possibly a career change or seeing where else his skills are transferable?

HappywithJC723

HappywithJC723, I am so sorry about your whole ordeal. You are fulfilling God's purpose. Dark places never mean we are not in God's will. He will use this story in the future...Anytime, you continue to trust God--he will give you direction as to how to get out...Sometimes, the devil tries to put a lock on our finances (e.g., unemployment, etc.) to block us from being effective for the Kingdom.

Has your husband ever considered possibly a career change or seeing where else his skills are transferable?

Thank you Nice Lady. You are absolutely right...I am still in God's will. I guess sometimes I get overwhelmed with my job. I use to work for a nonprofit helping people with their rent and electric bills when they were going through a difficult time. I really felt like I was making a difference in some people's lives. Now I work for a bank and people are so cold and I'm just not use to the environment.

My husband seems to have tried almost everything. We got laid off at the same time from the same place. I think it's the area we live in. It's small and very few jobs are available.

Shimmie

Staff member

:flowers: HappywithJC723 and Hubby :love3:

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel,

"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."

And God granted his request.

(I Chronicles 4:10)

The two of you are moving into your 'New Destiny'. The 'past' is erased. It's being replaced with God's anointing of 'Fresh Oil'.

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. Psalm 92:10

Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: Joel 2:19

The wealth of the 'wicked', those with 'cold hearts' are as vapor. They shall heap up, but you will gather and all glory will be unto God. :love3:

God has not forsaken His promises to your faithfulness... :Rose:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty ...........(but thou art rich) Revelation 2:9a

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Nice Lady. You are absolutely right...I am still in God's will. I guess sometimes I get overwhelmed with my job. I use to work for a nonprofit helping people with their rent and electric bills when they were going through a difficult time. I really felt like I was making a difference in some people's lives. Now I work for a bank and people are so cold and I'm just not use to the environment.

My husband seems to have tried almost everything. We got laid off at the same time from the same place. I think it's the area we live in. It's small and very few jobs are available.

God is enlarging your 'Territory'

So big that you need to make room for a big hug :yep:

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, LOL. It's a good quote and its great direction. The Word of God is still effective even if we never experienced it--you can preach on healing without ever having sickness touch your body. However, if you were sick and healed, then you are able to connect with others. I was gonna go off on a tangent, but I will refrain...

I know a particular example of a Christian who's never had cancer that has prayed and ministered to a survivor that was healed...

Thanks for reviving this quote and being a reader of my Twitter account...

I'm embarrassed, I'm not familiar with 'Twitter' :blush3: Now that I see your link in your siggy, I will make time to view it. :Rose:

HappywithJC723

:flowers: HappywithJC723 and Hubby :love3:

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel,

"Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."

And God granted his request.

(I Chronicles 4:10)

The two of you are moving into your 'New Destiny'. The 'past' is erased. It's being replaced with God's anointing of 'Fresh Oil'.

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. Psalm 92:10

Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: Joel 2:19

The wealth of the 'wicked', those with 'cold hearts' are as vapor. They shall heap up, but you will gather and all glory will be unto God. :love3:

God has not forsaken His promises to your faithfulness... :Rose:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty ...........(but thou art rich) Revelation 2:9a

God is enlarging your 'Territory'

So big that you need to make room for a big hug :yep:

:bighug:

Thank you Shimmie. :bighug: God bless you my sister!

Delay is not denial and I know God is working a blessing for us and enlarging our 'territory.'

Amen!

MrsHaseeb

Psalms 56:8-9 NLT

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side!

Renewed1

IIRC I never just received checks in the mail at random....unexpectantly

Well for the last two weeks I received over $200 in various monies from companies out of the blue.

Thank you God!

Nice Lady

IIRC I never just received checks in the mail at random....unexpectantly

Well for the last two weeks I received over $200 in various monies from companies out of the blue.

Thank you God!

Who gave you checks and for what purpose? If we get back checks, there is always a reason if they are divine set-ups...

VictoriousBrownFlower

God is leading my spirit to greatness. I have grown so much. Life is coming together beautifully. I feel so led by the spirit. I have such a strong desire in my heart I can't deny it. I am just enjoying the ride. It's been a beautiful journey out. I cant wait for more to come because I know it will. I'm in gods grace and it feels so good coming from where I've been. Sigh....God is good!!!