2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

LoveisYou

Is learning to be ok with the unanswered questions....I just gave to trust that He's in control even if I don't get it at times

Iwanthealthyhair67

did you know that you can make such a bad choice or wrong decision all because you didn't consult God ...it's important not to get anxious but to wait and consult God first

Iwanthealthyhair67

I beleive that many of us who call ouselves Christians are saved just enough to get fire insurance, you know just in case there is a HELL, how can we be sure that having 'fire insurance' can save us from hell?

Woudn't you rather have 'full' coverage? That's going to take us giving Him our all.

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

I think for many of us only need Jesus sometimes, which is usually when we don't have enough to pay a bill or when something goes wrong in our lives..

LifeafterLHCF

Iwanthealthyhair67 go get in the corner lol .You have been going hard lately.You not everyone is ready for real stuff.You know many are pseudo-christians.I'm no saint and never will claim to be so these messages hit me and push me to new thoughts and focus.

Iwanthealthyhair67

I give myself away, I give myself away so you can use me ...

I give myself awaaayyyy ....STOP!!!!

STOP the lies

It's a beautiful song with beautiful words and it sounds good, if the truth be told we haven't given God anything that he can use...

We are self absorbed, too busy to pray, too busy to read the word, too busy trying to promote ourselves , too busy trying to get ahead, too busy with our families, DH's So's DD and whatever else that we want to do...but the moment we are confronted we are guranteed to say at least one of these things:

God knows my heart
I'm only human
I'm doing my best

Don't sing that song again, at least not until you mean it

Iwanthealthyhair67

I remember growing up I'd ask God why so many bad things had happened to me, well he never answered until I became and adult I guess so I could understand the gravity yet simpleness of His answer..

he told me SIN ...how complex yet simple ...

It is He, Jesus the Lamb of God who came to take away the sins of the world...

Iwanthealthyhair67

:cry3: Lord if you could just give me a clean slate, if you could just make me all over again, if you coud just...

:love3:Lord: Child if you would just stop and let me.

me::think:

LifeafterLHCF

To release or to hold on.To love or to like.To pull one's guard down or to continue to be wrapped in the coat of familiarity.To go against public opinion or to dig deeper inside and be.To walk in greatness or follow a path that is a copy of others.

All I want is to be a good mother to my girls now.I know that they aren't my babies that I pushed out but if used properly they can take that energy and put it on their other 5 sisters and the newest edition that is on the way.I don't care about me anymore.I guess I have no choices but to be on point bc they are watching and needing.God I follow you and I know I will never be a bible thumper however I want my mouth to be pure for you Lord.I know I will never be the holy santictifed chick but I want to be pure in heart,mind and body.I may never be a hat wearing pretty christian lady but I want to do something that really matters in the grand scheme of life.I may never get the loving relationship I crave but if I can be that for someone else then so be it.I may not ever be a baller but allow the money you provide to stretch and your portion given happily.I may never be fully happy but allow joy from deep within the pits of my worn soul connect beauties as my babies.I may want a boo I dream of him nightly Lord guide me if I'm even suppose to desire a man at all period.So much on my mind.

sidney

I give myself away, I give myself away so you can use me ...

I give myself awaaayyyy ....STOP!!!!

STOP the lies

It's a beautiful song with beautiful words and it sounds good, if the truth be told we haven't given God anything that he can use...

We are self absorbed, too busy to pray, too busy to read the word, too busy trying to promote ourselves , too busy trying to get ahead, too busy with our families, DH's So's DD and whatever else that we want to do...but the moment we are confronted we are guranteed to say at least one of these things:

God knows my heart
I'm only human
I'm doing my best

Don't sing that song again, at least not until you mean it

Go ahead and bring us into the throneroom!!....It's revival time in God's house first!! I have a prophetic word to share...I will be sure to post it before the day is over.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^ Sidney, I always look forward to your posts.. Word-filled. thank you and Amein~

Softerlove

GOD is working, even when we don't "feel" or "see it" immediately. So I/we promise not to get discouraged, or inpatient...

From MyTouch 4G...On which animated Gifs may not be seen:(

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

I am convinced that as Christians we want everything easy, we don't want to work for anything or go through anything, we still feel entitled ...

Jesus gave HIS LIFE what did you give, what have you done?

Iwanthealthyhair67

It's impossible to be a friend of God and a friend of this world, my flesh is continuously at war with my spirit, so is the world/flesh is at war against me (the spirit of God thats within me)

If you find that you and the world are always getting along and always in agreement then we need to check the mirror, the mirror of our hearts because we are beginning to look like, act like, sound like that which we have been called from amongst...

Last edited:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Jesus told the man "Let the dead bury the dead." I've spent too much time and money attempting to rejuvenate a relationship with dead people. I'm moving on to life in Caanan.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Dedicate your husband, children , house and car everything that you hold dear back to God everyhting that you have placed before God give them back to Him, there must be no idols, they do not belong you they belong to God, they are on loan you, you own nothing and can take nothing with you...

sidney

Dedicate your husband, children , house and car everything that you hold dear back to God everyhting that you have placed before God give them back to Him, there must be no idols, they do not belong you they belong to God, they are on loan you, you own nothing and can take nothing with you...

Yes, we said the same thing! Amen! No idols! Lay it all before the Lord! Commit them to him, trust him, and he will do it!

sidney

^^ Sidney, I always look forward to your posts.. Word-filled. thank you and Amein~

Thank you Laela, I love sharing what I find in the word you all! But trust me, most of the time I'm writing about stuff that God had to deal with me about! But bless God for his correction! I put lots scriptures them because the word is living and active, and it's Gods word, that provides the change! God bless! Looking forward to your next edition as well!

LifeafterLHCF

Reading things in this section have made me grow but now they are making me repel.I think I need to take a hiatus from this section for a while.There is more to this life than some depict.Life isn't meant to be all sad,doom and gloom.If so we should all be dead and there would be no need for hope or joy.I desire joy,happiness,peace and I must surround myself with such.I'm glad I know the word enough to know what it is and what not to do and what to strive for bc if you let others tell you it can be totally overly sappy or overly dark and make you feel worthless.Peace for now.

sidney

Happy New Year!

We have a work to do, women of God! Let us gather together and pray and love on each other...for the Harvest is going to great this year! There will be supernatural occurrences that will take place...a supernatural watering of the seeds that has been planted already in the hearts of those who have been reading the Word in this forum in 2011.

Be ready....be diligent and steadfast....but, keep your FOCUS!

Looking forward to a great year in ministry with you!

Love always....

Nice & Wavy

Thank you God for your word from Nice &Wavy...I just remembered this word!

Isaiah 45:8
"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.

Hosea 10:12
Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.

Hosea 6:3
"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth."

Last edited:

nathansgirl1908

I thank God for His strength and protection. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this situation.

Lissa0821

I have been claiming my victory for the past few days and each day I feel stronger and stronger in my faith in God. I got a distrubing call that suggested just the opposite of what I am claiming. I paused for a moment and had to catch myself because I could feel the beginning of panic and mental breakdown. I asked God to help me and he brought this scripture to mind.

John 16:33 Amplified Bible
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

It's a wrap........Before the end of this week Lord, I call it DONE!!!!!!!! The victory is mine!!!!!!!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
When a 13-year-old just dies in her sleep, of no known cause, it's really hard to convince her peers that God is STILL in control. They seem to want to believe, but they can't control the flesh (their emotions, feelings) and end up blaming Him. I'm glad my nephew finally was able to pray for his friend, the dead girl's family and his entire school. It was a release for him that I'm so thankful for. Whew.. Lord help us.

crlsweetie912

Lord Jesus, I know I must be close, because all hell is breaking loose....I have filled this weekend dreaming and planning of what I want my place to look like (and praying for your guidance on where to choose) Today's service was so uplifting. Please help me to be a good steward of whatever you bless me with.....
On another note,
You must be in control of my life, because these past months in this situation I haven't went CLEAN OFF and bust someone upside the head!
Oh to have my own space, a room for myself with privacy again, to have it the way I want and not to be treated like a second hand maid.....Such peace I am looking forward to consecrating my home to you......Praising You now for I know it could be only YOU who can do it for me!!!!!!!!

Iwanthealthyhair67

lol, you must mean me, I dont mean to repel you almost everything that I've said has been on my heart and biblically based...

My wonderings out loud and some my prayers and concerns for the body, I can only hope that it makes one 'think ' that it really provokes thought and change I'm also speaking to myself not pointing fingers at anyone...

The bible says the word of God is like a hammer, then another scripture says it's like fire, and another says it's like a two edged sword...I guess I'm just dispelling the myth of the warm fuzzy loving God that we've been so accustomed to hearing about for so long so much so that we've brought Him way down to our level...

Reading things in this section have made me grow but now they are making me repel.I think I need to take a hiatus from this section for a while.There is more to this life than some depict.Life isn't meant to be all sad,doom and gloom.If so we should all be dead and there would be no need for hope or joy.I desire joy,happiness,peace and I must surround myself with such.I'm glad I know the word enough to know what it is and what not to do and what to strive for bc if you let others tell you it can be totally overly sappy or overly dark and make you feel worthless.Peace for now.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Hey, did you know that we are soldiers in the army of the Lord?

Did you know we are in war, there are no off days in this war ...have you got on your full armour, are you ready to fight???

The only thing that I can say to motivate you is; "don't look at their faces, trust God, be bold, strong and very courageous, for the Lord your God is with you!"