2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Nice & Wavy

:look: :look:

This area of the forum has not been invaded by the frantic poster.
:lachen::lachen:...well, not yet. She so claimed to be coming back with more for the so-called Christians who are really lesb*** and ga*! She will be discussing herself cause we won't answer any of her posts...lol.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:lachen::lachen:...well, not yet. She so claimed to be coming back with more for the so-called Christians who are really lesb*** and ga*! She will be discussing herself cause we won't answer any of her posts...lol.

Girl, I was on a roll with the final touches getting the house ready for company next week. Then ........ a drum roll came along. :lol:

I pulled a 'lunchable' from the fridge and took a seat for a minute... more like 30 minutes. :bookworm: :look:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Nice & Wavy ... you can't leave me now... I'm finna to renew your subscription just for 'backup' :lol:

I have like 15 tabs of two of the threads open so I could read it all before the 'poof'. :lol:

The one in OT is gone now. It's all a matter of time for the ET, Fitness, Makeup, and relationship to go.

I took a lunch break and my lunchable had a butterfinger snack size candy bar in it. Hmmmmmm Yum.... :lol: I had mango juice with crushed ice. :drink:

Per those threads, I can see some stockings hanging by the fireside with a lump of coal inside.... :rofl:

Nice & Wavy

Girl, I was on a roll with the final touches getting the house ready for company next week. Then ........ a drum roll came along. :lol:

I pulled a 'lunchable' from the fridge and took a seat for a minute... more like 30 minutes. :bookworm: :look:
I was reading while making dh some lunch:lachen::lachen::lachen:, he was like "when are you going to bring me my lunch?":lol::lol::lol:...I was like "Oh...I'm sorry sweetheart..." lol

@Nice & Wavy ... you can't leave me now... I'm finna to renew your subscription just for 'backup' :lol:

I have like 15 tabs of two of the threads open so I could read it all before the 'poof'. :lol:

The one in OT is gone now. It's all a matter of time for the ET, Fitness, Makeup, and relationship to go.

I took a lunch break and my lunchable had a butterfinger snack size candy bar in it. Hmmmmmm Yum.... :lol: I had mango juice with crushed ice. :drink:

Per those threads, I can see some stockings hanging by the fireside with a lump of coal inside.... :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: girlllllllll...I know I'm going to miss everybody and the craziness for entertainment....:lol:

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie ....lol

Shimmie

Staff member

:rofl3: :rofl:

That's a huge ole lump of coal upside the head... :rofl:

I gotta show this to my babygirl.... :rofl: She thinks I'm on here solely praying for errr' body. Now I gotta show her all deessss open tabs. I don't have any room for the other websites I visit. I still gotta order my sea salt soap... I gotta make some tab space. I already have an orange tab with the arrow indicating other tabs are waiting in 'que' to be read.

And I thought this was gonna be a quiet day to finish my housework. :lol:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Shimmie, have you tried the new holiday scent by Glade, shimmering spruce (balsam fir and juniper)? Just came from the store with some and sprayed the living room...that scent is simply divine...

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, have you tried the new holiday scent by Glade, shimmering spruce (balsam fir and juniper)? Just came from the store with some and sprayed the living room...that scent is simply divine...

Oooooooooooo, I have to get that. This is the first I've heard of it.

BTW: Check your home email. I sent you a very special 'Thank you'. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
I was reading while making dh some lunch:lachen::lachen::lachen:, he was like "when are you going to bring me my lunch?":lol::lol::lol:...I was like "Oh...I'm sorry sweetheart..." lol

Did you feed my brother his 'sammich' yet? :lol:

Dinner time is in an hour... :lol: :lol:

Laela

I know..... :nono: she's such a blessing on this forum...you two are hilarious... lol :lol: Light fun and laughter... Happiness comes from the inside out... good to see the fellowship...it's refreshing!

Precious Wavy....

Sis...

:cry: Please don't leave me on this forum all alone... :cry:

@Laela... talk to her. :cry3:

Nice & Wavy

:rofl3: :rofl:

That's a huge ole lump of coal upside the head... :rofl:

I gotta show this to my babygirl.... :rofl: She thinks I'm on here solely praying for errr' body. Now I gotta show her all deessss open tabs. I don't have any room for the other websites I visit. I still gotta order my sea salt soap... I gotta make some tab space. I already have an orange tab with the arrow indicating other tabs are waiting in 'que' to be read.

And I thought this was gonna be a quiet day to finish my housework. :lol:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Precious Wavy....

Sis...

:cry: Please don't leave me on this forum all alone... :cry:

@Laela... talk to her. :cry3:
Ya'll are gonna make me cry too :cry:

Nice & Wavy

Did you feed my brother his 'sammich' yet? :lol:

Dinner time is in an hour... :lol: :lol:
:rofl: yes...with some wavy chips on the side:lol:

I'm going to make some Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Corn on the Cob. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to make for Christmas Day. ....help me please?

Laela

my apologies posting this minister's evotions repeatedly here but his word is hard to not share. Praying for Christians worldwide, esp in China and Nigeria...who are gunned down or arrested, simply because of their faith in Jesus ... :nono:

December 21

Galatians 1:23
All they knew was that people were saying, "The one who used to persecute us is now preaching the very faith he tried to destroy!" (New Living Translation)

In this portion of Galatians, Paul is confirming his Apostleship. When the Lord called him, he didn't get any confirmation from anyone. He didn't even confer with the other Apostles. He only spent time with Peter after some years went by. That in itself is fairly interesting, especially in light of the fact that there was quite a meeting when Judas needed to be replaced. In this case, God decided to act on His own accord in choosing an Apostle. The word spread quickly about Paul. I think any of us would struggle trying to accept the conversion experience of someone who once tried killed Christians. There have been many attempts to destroy the plan of God for mankind. The persecution and elimination of God's people has been the plan of the enemy since before the fall. God reaches down into human history to make sure His will is accomplished. A heart transplant from stony to sensitive, is an operation that needs God to be the one holding the scalpel.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church

Nice & Wavy

Don't ever apologize for posting any of this minister's evotions...I love each and every one of them! Thank you for sharing them...ministers to me every time!

my apologies posting this minister's evotions repeatedly here but his word is hard to not share. Praying for Christians worldwide, esp in China and Nigeria...who are gunned down or arrested, simply because of their faith in Jesus ... :nono:

December 21

All they knew was that people were saying, "The one who used to persecute us is now preaching the very faith he tried to destroy!" (New Living Translation)

In this portion of Galatians, Paul is confirming his Apostleship. When the Lord called him, he didn't get any confirmation from anyone. He didn't even confer with the other Apostles. He only spent time with Peter after some years went by. That in itself is fairly interesting, especially in light of the fact that there was quite a meeting when Judas needed to be replaced. In this case, God decided to act on His own accord in choosing an Apostle. The word spread quickly about Paul. I think any of us would struggle trying to accept the conversion experience of someone who once tried killed Christians. There have been many attempts to destroy the plan of God for mankind. The persecution and elimination of God's people has been the plan of the enemy since before the fall. God reaches down into human history to make sure His will is accomplished. A heart transplant from stony to sensitive, is an operation that needs God to be the one holding the scalpel.

The Rock Baptist Church

Shimmie

Staff member
:rofl: yes...with some wavy chips on the side:lol:

I'm going to make some Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Corn on the Cob. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to make for Christmas Day. ....help me please?

OH... say what now? You got 'chips' named after you.

WELL ! Aren't we sumpin'' .... :lol:

Ohhhh, dinner sounds delicious.

For Christmas I ordered these scrumptious freshly baked knot shaped yeast rolls from the bakery near me. I love these rolls, because they're good and also because they save me baking time.

Now I have to figure out what to have with the rolls. :rofl: :scratchch: :lol:

-------------------

Obedience... :yep:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

December 21

The Rock Baptist Church

Don't ever apologize for posting any of this minister's evotions...I love each and every one of them! Thank you for sharing them...ministers to me every time!

Amen to both of your posts...

I love this Ministry and no apologies are ever needed.

Thank you so much for sharing them.

Laela....... I totally agree with Nice & Wavy... :love3:

Nice & Wavy

:rofl: :rofl: you are too funny!!!

I making dinner now...it will be enough for tomorrow because I'm going to make Christmas dinner so i won't be cooking on Christmas Eve.

OH... say what now? You got 'chips' named after you.

WELL ! Aren't we sumpin'' .... :lol:

Ohhhh, dinner sounds delicious.

For Christmas I ordered these scrumptious freshly baked knot shaped yeast rolls from the bakery near me. I love these rolls, because they're good and also because they save me baking time.

Now I have to figure out what to have with the rolls. :rofl: :scratchch: :lol:

-------------------

Obedience... :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
:rofl: :rofl: you are too funny!!!

I making dinner now...it will be enough for tomorrow because I'm going to make Christmas dinner so i won't be cooking on Christmas Eve.

Same here... I will not be cooking Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

Sis... guess what?

:look: :look: :look:

Ummmmmmm, I gotta 'whipsper' this one. :giggle:

I still have those 50 / 11 tabs on my tool bar. I haven't had a chance to read all of them.

But I will... :rofl: