*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I was very low on Hairveda Acai Phyto and Enso Leave-In, so I mixed them together and slapped it on my head. :grin:

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. I'll be doing GHE tonight.

Rossy2010

I will baggy tonight coz I will be applying my sulfur mix on the scalp. I will apply a mix of Grape seed oil and EVOO on my hair.

Platinum

I haven't checked in in a few days but I'm still baggying every night. Last night I used my growth potion on my scalp and Hesh brand Bhringraj oil on the length of my hair. Will do an Ayurvedic cowash today but for now I'm baggying under a scarf, covered with a beenie cap.:yep:

lovestarr

GH'd last night with JBCO. I didn't moisturize or dampen hair first and the results came out okay. I did cowash this morning with Giovanni tea tree triple threat conditioner and did a WnG with shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and a bit of eco styler olive oil gel - results was the best WnG Ive done so far! :grin: I am going to moisturize prior to sealing from now on though.

Bajanmum

Hi folks,

Well I've finally washed my hair. When I finally took off the plastic wrap, my hair was wet, but wasn't as soft as I thought it should have been. The oil was just sitting on top. I guess my hair doesn't 'do' oil very well. It has to be a heavy cream moisturiser. Still, you live and learn. :ohwell:

It's soft now though. Co-washed with HE HH, ACV rinse with added peppermint and rosemary oils. Had myself a nice scalp massage then had a final rinse. Used Hairveda's whipped ends and sealed with cocasta shakakai oil (my hair is alright to use oil in conjunction with a heavy cream leave-in. I have fussy hair, it seems lol) twisted up and now will baggy for the night.

My notes since baggying:
#1. Less tangles
#2. Less SSK's
#3. Softer, of course
and as a bonus, I'm retaining length, because of injected moisture.

All in all, yippee!!! LOL

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
(3) Baggied tonight after I M&S with HE LTR LI and WGO/EVCO......

(4) Tonight I used Infusium 23 Repair & Renew LI and WGO/EVCO and baggied afterwards......

:yep: Made my 4 sessions for the week, so Im good! See you ladies nxt week.

Last edited:

tiffers

I was too tired to check in last night, but I used some new products and tested them out. :grin:

Sprayed on some Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Mist, topped with Shea Moisture Reconstructing Conditioner and sealed with Nourish oil.

My hair was sooo soft and fluffy this morning after taking the bags off. Shea Moisture is a keeper. :yay:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
GHE'd x2 and baggied x2-3x. Moisturized with either Horestail Butter or Hemp Seed Butter. Sealed with amla oil or my ceramide mix.

kupenda

Baggying with hemp oil and aloe vera with a dash of added rosemary to prepare for my cowash

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tiffers

Moisturized with Shea Moisture Reconstructing Conditioner and Shine & Hold Mist, sealed with Nourish and massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggying right now on wet hair moisturized with Blue Malva Lotion and sealed with Moringa & Castor Serum.

Platinum

Baggied last night with African Royale Braid Spray and Surge 14 and sealed with Vaseline. This is the first time I used Vaseline to seal. It was a little greasy at first but my hair ended up being very soft.

tiffers

Same as yesterday, moisturized with Shea Moisture Mist and Restorative Conditioner, sealed with Nourish.

I ran out of Claudie's Elixer :cry3: and will be GHE'ing tonight. :D

Aveena

I put too much Nyle oil a couple of nights ago so my hair has been stringy. I've been wearing my bun so it doesn't show during the day but today is wash day and I'm excited to see my freshly washed air dry hair.

Next time I won't use too much oil. :)

Rossy2010

I have GHE`d my hair for the past 2 days and I will GHE tonight as well. I must admit that both my hair and myself are loving GHE. I have not been using my moisturiser for days and my hair aint complaining. I have also realised that a mix of EVOO and Grape seed oil work well for my hair. I will leave the other oils for Dcing.

Royalq

I try to do the GHE but my head doesnt seem to get warm enough. It just feels like im baggying.

Royalq

tiffers i dampen my hair, apply a plastic cap, a wig cap, a satin bonnet, a scarf, and sometimes a hat and my head still doesnt get warm enough

Shay72

Natural, 4A
GHE tonight. Sprayed with SM Coconut & Hibiscus Shine & Hold Mist, followed by Creamy Horsetail butter, then sealed with my ceramide mix. Hydracap, plastic cap, and finally satin cap.

tiffers

Moisturized with Claudie's Balancing Moisturizer, sealed with Grandma Louise Pomade and massaged Elixer into my scalp. :grin:

I'll be GHE'ing tonight.

tiffers

Royalq When I GHE, my head isn't uncomfortably hot. It just feels warmer than the rest of my body. I know it's working when I wake up with a damp head. :yep:

toiatoya

Ghing and dcing tonight with mixed silk deep condish...its my first time using it but my hair seems to LOVE it! anyone use this dc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

tiffers

Moisturized with Claudie's Quinoa Cream, sealed with Garden Oil and massaged Elixer into my scalp. :woot:

I'll be doing GHE tonight.

toiatoya

Ghing tonite with giovanni direct, some cream of nature leave in (dunno if i like it) and heavy seal (cocoa vaseline). I tried out some new products on elmo n im afraid i sabbotaged the super softness from last nights dc. . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897