*-*-*2011 Baggy Challenge*-*-*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Platinum How often do you cowash? I've read that cowashing twice or more a week cuts down on shedding.

toiatoya To purchase from Claudie, you have to send her an email with the products you want and she'll send you a PayPal invoice. Currently, you can see her products here because her website isn't functioning:

http://public.fotki.com/HairRevitalizer/haircare/

Her email:

[email protected]

She closed up shop though, due to health problems. But she said she'll open back up in a few weeks. The fact that she didn't have a website turned me away from her products for the longest and now I could just kick myself for waiting so long! *slaps myself* She's so sweet and the products are well worth the money. :lick:

Shadiyah

well I am still bagging with strong root on my scalp and haiveda on my hair and castor oil on my ends. co washed and did a wash n go curly girl

tiffers

Moisturized with a mix of Hairveda Moist Condition 24/7 and Enso Naturals Sweet Honey & Hibiscus Leave-In.

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp.

I'll be doing GHE tonight. :)

kupenda

Applied hemp oil to my strands and scalp. GHE/baggying under a plastic cap, scarf and warm towel. I'm tempted to rinse but too lazy to style my hair tonight lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Someone asked what a hydracap was right? Basically it is shrink wrap for your head. You put one cap on and use a hairdryer to shrink wrap it to your head. The owner was on here advertising more than a year ago. You could get like a million for a really cheap price. Then if you did a review she sent you some for free. Once it got going good you couldn't buy them from the website anymore. You can buy them from Sally's but only in small quantities. Like 4 for $5. I'm probably set for life but I buy 2-3 packs every time I go to Sally's so I know I won't run out :look:.[/QUOTE]

Shay72 - that was me! Thanks for coming back to answer. Tiffers answered & I googled. I like the concept of the cap. I may invest one day. Wish I saw the million give away, cuz 4 or $5 is a lot, and i would use up pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Have been baggying each night. Last night I used a little of the BeeMine DC, in the morning sealed with coconut oil.

curlycrown85

I will GHE / baggy at least 4 times a week using natural oils for GHE and my favorite deep conditioners for the baggy method.

I've been baggying at least twice a week for about a month already and my hair is like silk!

lovestarr

My hair is touchably soft from my GH 2 nights ago. I will be GHing tonight with shea butter sealed with WGO for the first time. Hopefully it's good results.

MaraWithLove

tiffers it went well, thank you!!

I GHE'd the night before last and lastnight too (also Sunday) and man my low porosity hair is so soft, smooth and moisturized! Woo!

toiatoya

my hair has been so soft since ive joined this challenege! not baggying tonight (just did a twistie bang and i want to wear it out tomorrow...) but ill be back in a day or two!

tiffers

Moisturized with a mix of Silk Dreams Silky Soft Leave-In, Destination Hydration and Nourish.

Massaged Elixer into my scalp and I'll be doing GHE tonight. :grin:

Bajanmum

Hi Guys,

Quick check in, as I'm rushing to get outta the house. I've been GHE-ing under my Erica Badu head wrap everyday until I get time to wash it. I can't wait to feel the softness of my hair when I finally take off the plastic wrap. I've used EVOO.

see you soon

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I baggied for about 4 hrs w/ alterna thickening compound. I used the rest of gleau sample I had, but did not baggy or ghe overnight. My hair was sooooooooooooo drrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy this morning :nono:. NO GOOD!!! I put some Oyin hair dew, and alterna, shea butter mix this am and left.

Feels better but def not as moist as the past few days. Gonna spritz some Oyin greg juice on in a minute. I must ghe'd/baggy everynight it seems. Or it could be the alterna. :perplexed

Rossy2010

Hi all,
pls count me in :). I had to give it a try before joining and yes it works fine for my hair :D. I will be using ghe 4 times a week and baggy whenever I feel its neccesary.
I will use organics oils- JBCO, EVOO, Grape seed, Argan.
Im basically trying to grow my nape and hoping for thicker strands.

SimJam

everytime I see the title of this challenge I chucke because in Jamaica we refer to full size, grandma type underwaer as "baggy"

carry on
:lachen:

Seamonster

I have been baggying all week, my hair seems to like it. My single strand knots are reducing. Instead of cutting out hundreds of knots, I am now just trimming out a few knots. Additionally, some of the knots are loose, and I could untangle them if I had the patience.

This week I am going to cornroll my hair and see what happens. Going to start washing my hair in plaits, to see if that reduces the SSK too.

lovestarr

GH'd last night with shea butter sealed with WGO. My hair LOVED this mix!!! I woke up with soft, curly, slightly damp hair. I will be experimenting with other oils but this mix is a keeper!! :yep: